Zara Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

it was a little bit of personal question and some basic questions overall it was pretty easy I was hired within 15min then I had to call back to know when I would be able to start

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Interview was pretty laid back and it only lasted maybe 15 minutes at most. Simple questions about previous retail experience and what would you like to gain from Zara. They also asked what we liked about the store.

Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara in April 2013.

Interview

Silly they really dont interview you its a group interview and for me that sucks, there is no one to one interview to see exactly if you are good fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Century City, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Attended Zaras Hiring event they make you look around the store while you wait for others to arrive i will say i was the first one there i arrived 30mins early then the actual hiring event started so i can't say if it was group interview but do except it if there's a crowd waiting, i was seen first the manager made me complete a in store application 3 pages just to let you know after i completed it we had a 1 on 1 interview very quick she asked the same questions we've heard so much but with one thing different do you love fashion? I'm going to say if you do not have the ''LOOK'' and or into fashion and you do not come fashionable you will be not be called i came in professional interview clothes ...also if your availability doesn't match their criteria which is afternoons and mainly evening i wouldn't get my hopes up either... overall be ready! dress to impress and i mean it! bring your resume and good luck!

Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

New store opening for the Trafford Centre. Emailed my CV and received a call a couple of weeks later (applied over the busy xmas period) inviting me to a group interview. As my first group interview, I was quite nervous, however the three interviewers were lovely and the atmosphere was fairly laid back. Firstly asked what we knew about the company (do your research!!), then watched two videos and was asked to comment on both. After this we separated into groups of 3/4 and the interviewers gave us a garment per group which wasn't selling very well and asked what we would do to improve the item and push sales. We then separated into twos and were asked to present and introduce our partner to the group.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inditex/Zara?
      What do you think is different about about the two different roles - sales assistant/ops?
      What's your availability?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Well organised by the HR department at Inditex Head Office, in Regent Street, London. I had to fill in a registration form. Then I took part of a group interview with specific questions about retail experience, customer service and personality questions. The next day I was called and offered the job.