Zara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. First you watch a video then discuss it. Then they go around the room and let everyone get a chance to speak. They ask each one of you a question and do answer certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the perfect candidate ?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara in May 2016.

Interview

There was an open interview in the store. I filled out a quick application and handed it to one of the managers along with my resume. She interviewed me right after, only a few questions though, and went over my past experience and availability. She then went to discuss it with another manager and when she came back I was hired on the spot!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I went throught two interviews, both group interviews. One at headquarters, and then one next door at the store. I thought I had it, but I probably lost the opportunity due to lateness to the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in The Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (The Grove, CA).

Interview

Filled out quick questionnaire and returned with resume. I then met the manager and had a F2F interview, standard questions. the manager was nice and was interested in employees there to stay for longer than the season. I enjoyed the interview and was comfortable. They interviewed me in front of the store. I dressed in a simple outfit (simple is important at Zara).

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

At the time of my interview, Zara was doing open interviews. She asked me a few questions about my resume that I handed to her. At the time, I had my nose pierced and she asked me if I was okay with taking it out. (So heads up, you're not allowed to have piercings) The interview took about 10 minutes and it was outside of the store.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience and how much?   1 Answer

Stockroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

the interview process is fairly normal. You're asked general questions and just talk about yourself for a little. Nothing crazy. The most interesting part of the interview was that it took place all around the store. the store manager and I walked around the store and talked and every now and then we'd talk about something on the shelf maybe. It ended with about 5 minutes outside the store on one of the mall benches where I was told in private the amount I'd be making if I took the job. (Obviously, we stepped out so other employees wouldn't hear that part). It was cool.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process. Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Tysons Corner, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in person. I had to fill out a quick form prior to the interview. The interview was very short, 5 mins max. The manager mostly wanted to know about my availability because it is such a busy store. There were other candidates coming in and leaving.

Interview Questions

• What was my availability?
      How do I wrk under pressure?
      1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

They asked Standard questions, it was very quick. They asked about previous retail and customer service experience. Received a phone call with an offer the next day. Went to open house , they hired at least five other people.

Interview Questions

• General questions about the company and work ethic. Also inquired about availability and flexibility   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed , and received an email the following day to come in for an interview at the new Soho location . they give you 24 hrs to respond (could give a person more time ) The manager that interviewed seemed a bit on the racist side * I'm italian and black * . she asked basic questions but seemed a bit rude . she then let me ask her question . She also paused the interview to text on her phone , was told I'd be called if I got the job