Zara Retail Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Retail Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.7

Retail Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

First is a phone interview with some back background check questions. Second round was a group interview, including introduction, role play and group questions. The role-play scenario for our group was to act out a bad and good customer service examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one frustrating experience that you had in your previous work experiences and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

There was a group interview where the recruiters made us introduce ourselves to each other. Then, they briefly talked about Zara and how it's an internationally renowned brand, blah blah blah. They then made us act out roleplays and asked each of us questions regarding our previous experience in retail and what struggles we dealt with.

Interview Questions

• What was one valuable thing that you learned in your previous job?   Answer Question

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received invitation for group interview 1 week later. We were in group of 10 people with 2 interviewers. First round was introduce a person next to you (name, current and previous job, interesting fact), second round was play role in group of 3, each group got different role to play from exact situation which can happen in store and third round was that everybody got one card with one question, but we could not have a look on card before was our turn. Interviewers were also making PP presentation about Inditex group, and about talking about work at Zara.