Zara Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Retail Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

1.9

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Hard to get an interview at this retailer since it needs to represent a certain style to its consumers. Asked a few questions regarding different scenarios which was very easy but then moved onto personal questions. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

short and specific interview either in or out i was selected
    happened in the coffee shop with a good looking hr
    how to maintain standards
    how to deal with customers
    etc
    she told me in detail about the company

Interview Questions

• tell about yourself
      about company and brand
      about fashion industry
      about retail business
      demo sales
      sales related questions   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

When I came for the interview they only ask you a couple of questions look at your cv and if they like your image, you are hired on the spot. And asked to present yourself the following day. Usually you will be interviewed by someone who works on the offices (that you will never see again) or a floor manager. It seriously took less than 10 mins the whole process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not salary wise, only in terms of schedule.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

applied online and then was called a few days later to attend selection process. was asked questions about inditex and zara. we were all asked about what customer service is etc. it was fairly simple. after that we had a 1 on 1 interview where the interviewer asked simple questions about u and previous experience and ur availability.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in September 2013.

Interview

There wasn't necessarily a process. I handed-in my cv, got called in two hours and invited to an interview. Someone declined their offer, and they were desperately in need of a new worker. So was I at that moment- desperately in need of a job.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my experience, strengths, availability and flexibility, as they do not offer full-time contracts. They give part-time contracts and expect you to come as soon as they need you.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to come in for a recruitment day that was a group interview that lasted around 1.5hrs. A pretty relaxing process, there was a presentation about the company and then we did a few activities in small groups and also answered questions while going around the circle.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2016.

Interview

I dropped my CV in store, they were not hiring at the moment but I asked the manager to keep it on file in case an opportunity comes up. About 3 weeks later I received a call for an interview. The interview itself was very relaxed and comfortable.