Zara Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly good. Really basic questions. They are very nice and polite. Relax and just have fun talking to them. Wear all black is highly rated. The enviroment is suitable for young person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

It was brief , the interviewer was standing (which caused dominant body language). The questions were basic questions , where do you see yourself in 5 years? , ect

Interview Questions

• What are good and bad things about my service   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Very easy. First interview was very brief with one manager. Had the second interview right after with another manager. Immediately offered me the position right after second interview. Started within the next two weeks or so.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very short, a face to face interview outside of the store. Asked typical retail questions. Management was extremely friendly, I got hired on the spot. A good job for anyone in college.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I got called a couple of days after I applied online, the interview was set for the next day. Since I've never been in the area I got there a little bit earlier. As soon as it was time the manager that called me took me outside and just started asking me questions (she was very reassuring and very nice). She gave me the job on the spot but it took a week for me to start the job. Unfortunately I had to leave the job before I fully started since it was a little too far from where I live and the time my shifts ended and it would affect my morning classes.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I applied to that specific store and what were my strengths and weaknesses and what i liked the most and the least of retail.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Applied online and obtained a call for an interview two weeks after. I prepared by bringing the necessary documents such as resume, proof of employment eligibility, etc. I also dressed in a smart-casual fashion, olive sweater, black tapered jeans, and white slip-ons.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Zara?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was short. They were friendly. They asked me a few basic questions and told me they would get back to me soon if I got the job. I left and they called me that same afternoon to tell me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in fashion?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Zara?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Miami, FL).

Interview

I went to turn in my resume and got hired on the spot. I started the next week. It was an easy interview, and the questions were relatively easy. I was told to come in that week to fill out paper work and then I immediately started working.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a recruiting event. More than 50 people were there and we were encouraged to go next if we wanted. I was interviewed by one woman. She seemed friendly and congratulated me on my hgih school achievements

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview followed by a one on one with lasted 2-3 minutes. It was pretty easy I was nervous but I feel like I tried my best