Zara Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Sale Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

I came in and meant all the departments heads that were hiring, plus the store manager. We meant in the room behind the register. and each of them asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself. And what where my main qualities as an employee.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was fun. I was asked about my style and the latest trends. What magazines do I look for for trends. Where do I shop? How to treat customers.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Met in person for an interview, the sales manager seemed nice and really chill. She had a good vibe to her from what I remember. But I don't think she ended up being my manager in the end. It was also outside of the store, which was kind of weird, not too formal at all.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Group interview, ask questions about previous jobs. Interview with store manager and assistant manager. Pretty straight forward and heard back within same week. Also, asked questions about the company as a whole and other business that they operate.

Interview Questions

• Zara other companies they own   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

they will call you for interview. they will ask questions and once the hiring manager likes you they will hire you. it was a good interview experience. very friendly managers

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to a hiring event for the Westlake location. I have years of prior experience in retail so I wasn't intimidated by any questions. After quite a while wait I was introduce to the manager who took me to the front of the store for some basic questions. The usual "How did you hear about this event?" and "Why do you want to work for Zara?" Etc etc. it was quick with a brief look at my previous work experience. If you didn't apply online they have paper applications for you to fill out. It always helps to have your current resume with you. She thanked me for coming in and informed me that if I was selected she would call me later that day and even told me what number to expect (it was not the store number). Later that day I got the job! Aside from a near 45 minute wait I can't complain. I used the wait time to observe the other employees and take a look at the different departments. It may help you in the interview to express interest in future goals or preferred departments.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zara?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I walked in grabbed an application , filled it out and handed it in. I was called in for an interview. It was a group interview and was asked basic sales questions about my experience and so forth.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief and quick. HR at the time was very nice and gave me enough time to respond to my questions. Got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest asset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked into the store, gave them my resume, and had a small in-store interview with one of the key holders. They called me a few days later to schedule an interview with the manager. We sat on a bench at the mall and he asked me some questions, it was pretty relaxed. I got a call a few days later for a final interview with another manager which was also on a bench at the mall (although it felt a little more serious). I got the job immediately after the interview was over.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (Honolulu, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very simple questions. Not too much about your personality or your work ethics. More questions regarding things like availability than anything. Will ask what you know about the company. Very easy. Dress well and you'll probably get it

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company   1 Answer