Zara Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zara

2.1

Sale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Had a group interview with about 10-15 people. Applied threw an online job site; called monster. It was in the corporate building on w 42 5th Ave. I had to bring in my résumé and filled out an application. Was asked only 2 questions; my availability & why I wanted to work at Zara.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

First the job and responsibilities were briefly described, then approximately half an hour of questions. Typical interview questions what are your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in five years. It was a personal interview with a supervisor of the department. I heard back about a week later by email that I was not successful in my application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Initially I had to face two long phone interviews, where I was asked the classic questions like "Tell me about yourself." and "What are the reasons you applied to this job position.", or "Tell me about your previous experiences". The main issue here was to keep my nerves and concentrate on the voice tone of the interviewer. Also trying to push on follow-up answers can help me drag the conversation towards where I wanted.
    Finally the application process brought me to endure a 1:1 interview with an very easy-going HR member who managed to give me enough opportunities to express. Nothing extremely difficult, but i would suggest to dress smart and not necessarily with stuff from Zara. Come charged up and confident and you will not have any problem.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found a colleague stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Greenwich, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

quick, on the spot, very general questions.

Interview Questions

• although you have no experience, what do you plan on contributing to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Tysons, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in person. I had to fill out a quick form prior to the interview. The interview was very short, 5 mins max. The manager mostly wanted to know about my availability because it is such a busy store. There were other candidates coming in and leaving.

Interview Questions

• What was my availability?
      How do I wrk under pressure?   1 Answer

Sale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Nottingham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

They took me to the back of the women's wears standing up because they didn't have time for a proper interview in the office or staff room. The interview was bout 5 mins long and very rushed which was fine by me. I think the pressure of him being in a rush made me get everything out quickly and confidently. He looked at my again quickly before he interviewed me and asked me some questions based on my CV and asked me to describe myself. after the interview he asked me form passport and bank details etc and said he'd call within a few hours to let me know. I got the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zara   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through Seek.com. Was actually e-mailed the group interview details on the same day. There were approximately 7 people in total in the group. We were grouped in pairs where we got 5 minutes to get to know each other, and we would introduce each other to the group afterwards. Try to be different and let the other know something memorable. Then we got into groups and were given scenarios in which we had role play. Then we drew a question out of a hat and were not allowed to read it or answer it until it was our turn in the group. Also had to mark availabilities and which stores you were able to work in. Got a call of acceptance personally from the interviewer a few days later. Started working about 2.5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What do you like and dislike about retail?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later, they called me and I had an interview at INDITAX office.
    It was kind of group Interview. At first they played the video about INDITAX and we had time to speak freely about what they know about it. After, They divided the volunteers into teams and gave them some difficult situations as questions. So we had time to discuss and give a solution.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Liverpool, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Firstly, I applied online. A week or so passed and then I received a telephone call comprising of a few standard questions. I then received a phone call asking me to attend a group interview.
    There were around 15 of us in the interview all sat around in a circle, we were role playing and doing team games, and describing how we would style certain celebrities. Over all, really fun interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had to style lady GaGa, how would you style her?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview followed by individual interview. Try to stand out from the rest of the group in the group interview. Know details about Inditex and their history. Know about the brand. Those things will all be covered in the group interview, but you're expected to have already read up on them and to answer questions about it.