Zara Stock Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1.1K interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zara

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (Halifax, NS) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied in store and they were not hiring at the time. I filled out a form and gave my resume. I got a call about a group interview a couple of weeks later. I wore high waisted black dress pants and black turtleneck with trendy sneakers. Wanted to be chic and wear something similar to how the store associates dress. There was 2 other people doing the interview with me. I heard that they were doing group interviews all week. They asked each of us the same questions. Make sure you know about the company and be able to explain your relevant work experience well. I got a call a few days later with a stock associate offer. I think all of their new hires are placed on a 2 month temporary contract then they'll assess you at the end to see if you're good enough for a permanent role.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strength?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

I filled a form online, I got a mail confirming that my application has been received. Days later I got a response calling me for an interview at their location in union square. I got there and filled another form again before I was called in for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zara

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara

Interview

i applied online then was emailed to attend an interview, i came in and was asked to fill out an application then i was interviewed outside the store. i got a call an hour later with the job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zara (London, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

Pretty straightforward, did not prepare at all. Got the job, just be confident, friendly and bubbly. Overall, dress nice and in business casual. Do not shop or look at clothes while waiting for the manager because that is strange and there have been people who do this.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do?

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (Yonkers, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

Typical Open House jargon. Fill out paper work. Talk the manager. Then once you get the job offer and fill out the paperwork it takes a full week for corporate to send that particular store your employee number. Once you have your number, then you are able to start actual work there

Interview Questions
  • They asked about past work experiences, you as a person, and why work at Zara?

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Costa Mesa, CA)

Interview

Zara was having a job fair and I have always wanted to work there, so I decided to go ahead. I brought in my resume and filled out an application. I was kind of intimidated at first because I didn't have much retail experience compared to another girl I was talking to that was applying for sales, but I continued to be myself (all bubbly). The interview was one on one and was easy to be honest. My interviewer was cool and explained what the job responsibilities were. The interview was about 10 minutes long. Four days later, I got a call saying they wanted to offer me a position and if I could come in the next day to fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me about yourself. Why Zara? What do you know about Zara? What, from your past work experience, can you apply useful to this position? What is your availability?
22 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

Company does a group orientation, basic questions about the company, a little bit about their history, after this they do a individual interview. Salary must say is above average and definitely they want individuals with availability.

Interview Questions
  • What is Fashion to you?
  • what is trending right now on men or woman fashion?
17 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zara (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days earlier. I was asked to come for a group interview but when I went there was just one other person than me. Online application goes through the HR of Zara, and she comes to personally interview you. Interview questions were about the company, personal/relatable experiences, and scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zara

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara in Jan 2015

Interview

Walked into the store, spoke with the manager (very pleasant lady) explaining my interest in working with ZARA. She handed me an application, a very short (seriously short and simple) application to fill out and give back. Asked for my resume, which I brought with me since the posting online stated to bring an updated resume. She asked which position am I interested in working and called the person in charge of the stock section. They both interviewed me on the spot, while standing on the sales floor - a couple of questions asked: How do I handle stress, my hours of availability (I had no restriction), am I okay with working as early at 630am and late as 1030pm and if I had retail experience. I seemed my bubbly self as always and showed them that I'm up for the challenge. It was part time (I was a little sad) but it's okay, I'm alright with the hours. I love the store's environment, their apparel and who knows, I'll move up! :) ... There's always space for gaining hours in retail. My attire - black turtleneck, skinny-high waist black pants, black flats, mauve head wrap and wore my dark purple coat. Had minimal makeup on, just mascara and lip gloss. She offered me the job on the spot and I accepted. I didn't my social security card on me at the time, so I'll have to come back tomorrow to complete the application process.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Zara

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara in Aug 2014

Interview

Really fast interview 10 minutes tops, I was asked what position I would like to work and why. She gave me the application to fill out and once i was done asked me to check my email because i would be receiving one with further information about an orientation. After the orientation i received another email with my schedule.

2 people found this interview helpful