Zara Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Stock Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (Yonkers, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Typical Open House jargon. Fill out paper work. Talk the manager. Then once you get the job offer and fill out the paperwork it takes a full week for corporate to send that particular store your employee number. Once you have your number, then you are able to start actual work there

Interview Questions

• They asked about past work experiences, you as a person, and why work at Zara?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

interview very short, describe job description about stocking, but i didnt get this job, because my day of availability only day time, and big shipment arrived twice a week, and long hour during that time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Company does a group orientation, basic questions about the company, a little bit about their history,
    after this they do a individual interview. Salary must say is above average and definitely they want individuals with availability.

Interview Questions

• What is Fashion to you?   1 Answer
    • what is trending right now on men or woman fashion?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Zara was having a job fair and I have always wanted to work there, so I decided to go ahead. I brought in my resume and filled out an application. I was kind of intimidated at first because I didn't have much retail experience compared to another girl I was talking to that was applying for sales, but I continued to be myself (all bubbly). The interview was one on one and was easy to be honest. My interviewer was cool and explained what the job responsibilities were. The interview was about 10 minutes long. Four days later, I got a call saying they wanted to offer me a position and if I could come in the next day to fill out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about yourself.
      Why Zara?
      What do you know about Zara?
      What, from your past work experience, can you apply useful to this position?
      What is your availability?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara in January 2015.

Interview

Walked into the store, spoke with the manager (very pleasant lady) explaining my interest in working with ZARA. She handed me an application, a very short (seriously short and simple) application to fill out and give back. Asked for my resume, which I brought with me since the posting online stated to bring an updated resume. She asked which position am I interested in working and called the person in charge of the stock section. They both interviewed me on the spot, while standing on the sales floor - a couple of questions asked: How do I handle stress, my hours of availability (I had no restriction), am I okay with working as early at 630am and late as 1030pm and if I had retail experience. I seemed my bubbly self as always and showed them that I'm up for the challenge.

It was part time (I was a little sad) but it's okay, I'm alright with the hours. I love the store's environment, their apparel and who knows, I'll move up! :) ... There's always space for gaining hours in retail.

My attire - black turtleneck, skinny-high waist black pants, black flats, mauve head wrap and wore my dark purple coat. Had minimal makeup on, just mascara and lip gloss.

She offered me the job on the spot and I accepted. I didn't my social security card on me at the time, so I'll have to come back tomorrow to complete the application process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate just because I knew what she offered me was good enough for retail especially for a stock position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a general posting on Craigslist that stated a date and time. I went in business casual. It was a group interview in which we each got a turn to answer the same questions (why Zara? What's your experience working retail?)

The turning point was when they asked for my availability. I mentioned that I was willing to work overnight and I'm sure that was what got me hired. I received a phone call with a job offer within a few days, went to fill-out paperwork later that week and was working the next day.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara in August 2014.

Interview

Really fast interview 10 minutes tops, I was asked what position I would like to work and why. She gave me the application to fill out and once i was done asked me to check my email because i would be receiving one with further information about an orientation. After the orientation i received another email with my schedule.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

i applied online then was emailed to attend an interview, i came in and was asked to fill out an application then i was interviewed outside the store. i got a call an hour later with the job!

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days earlier. I was asked to come for a group interview but when I went there was just one other person than me. Online application goes through the HR of Zara, and she comes to personally interview you. Interview questions were about the company, personal/relatable experiences, and scenarios.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2011.

Interview

very easy and chilled. thought it wouldve been a great company to work for but i was absolutely wrong. the person who interviewed me was a lovely lady. i had another person i had to compete with for the job position. i wish she got it instead of me because i am now working for this sh*t company. i am looking for a new job now.