Zara Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Zara Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

First the job and responsibilities were briefly described, then approximately half an hour of questions. Typical interview questions what are your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in five years. It was a personal interview with a supervisor of the department. I heard back about a week later by email that I was not successful in my application

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

I went to Inditex (just off Oxford Street) and asked to apply for a job. I filled in an application form, which gave me the option to apply to all their companies however i specifically ticked the boxes for Zara and Massimo Dutti. I was contacted a couple of days later for a phone interview. It lasted roughly 10 minutes and I was asked some quick questions regarding my previous job and how I would deal with certain situations on the shop floor. I was offered the job right after the interview but didn't end up accepting it as the only vacancies were part time.

Interview Questions

• A time when you dealt with a difficult customer?
      What to you feel determines good customer service?
      Answer Question

Zara Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied via Inditex and then two days later i got a call asking me to come in for a group interview the following day. The interview consisted of us all watching a couple videos about Inditex followed by questions directed to all of us. After this three other colleagues came in and sat at the tables opposite and began calling each of us one by one to start our interview. Yes the interview was infront of everyone but there were 2-3 going on at the same time and your back was towards everyone else so it wasnt as bad as everyone thought.

I was told i would get a response within the next two weeks and in fact got a response within the next couple of hours telling me i got the job!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inditex?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose this company to work with?   Answer Question
    • What responsibilities and duties did you have within your last job?   Answer Question
    • What did you think of the first part of the interview?   Answer Question
    • What company in particular do you want to work within?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The process took two days, I filled the application online on Inditex wbesite. I had a call the day after for a group interview in their Headquarter in central London.
    The interview was easy and fun, we were about 20 people. we had to watch a video about the company and then we've asked questions about the company. ( prepare yourself and make sure to participate by answering the questions). They are mostly looking for confident candidates with an outgoing personalitiy.
    after watching the video, I had a quick /one to one Interview (5-10min) .

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inditex/Zara?
      why do you want to work with Zara?
      how many stores does Zara have?
      when was the first Zara shop opened?
      tell us about your experiences in customer service?
      Answer Question

Sale Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Nottingham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

They took me to the back of the women's wears standing up because they didn't have time for a proper interview in the office or staff room. The interview was bout 5 mins long and very rushed which was fine by me. I think the pressure of him being in a rush made me get everything out quickly and confidently. He looked at my again quickly before he interviewed me and asked me some questions based on my CV and asked me to describe myself. after the interview he asked me form passport and bank details etc and said he'd call within a few hours to let me know. I got the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zara   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the inditex careers website. Within a day or two received a call from a private number asking about my availability for work and possible 'informal recruitment day' (they failed to mention an interview) to get to know the company. They send you an e-mail with minimal details (date and address). Make sure you take a copy of your CV as well as a copy of your passport.
    Expect to see 20 to 30 + people waiting. Once you've signed in, you go up and they hand you an application form to fill out while you wait. You're then called into a presentation room, set up almost like a classroom.You watch various videos about the company as well as the different roles relevant to the positions they are recruiting for. It is essential you go prepared about the company and the role you are applying for, though they talk you through 'who they are' and 'what they do', they will ask several questions and expect a response (there are other staff watching and taking notes).This part of the process will last about 10 to 15 minutes.You are then interviewed individually in the same room. Yes, with everyone else watching and listening. You are then free to go. Usual waiting time for feedback is two weeks. Though you are likely to hear back much sooner.

Full Time Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After filling in several pages of papers with personal information we were all taken into a room and we were asked to style a look working in smaller groups and trying to sell it to the rest of the crowd. We also had to answer individual questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• When was Zara founded?   1 Answer
    • How many stores does Zara have worldwide (roughly)?   1 Answer
    • What other Brands are part of the Zara Group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

You give your CV and ID directly at indicted office in London. Then you're invited to a group interview, where you are being introduced about Inditex company etc. at the same day you're interviewed face to face. And finally, you wait for a call and get on an group induction, where explain how it works, what and when you are paid and then you're invited to an actual Zara to start. At Zara you're being introduced to safety rules, location of all of the departments, you meet managers... and then you sign some additional papers - safety acknowledgements...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Zara?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

After only application, they will invite you to a group interview (also an individual interview). There are 2 parts, the first part is a short video about Inditex history and everything, the second part is 1-1 interview with questions based on your CV.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

went to head office had a one on one interview after a presentatiom. Lots of people there. Lots of people from other retailers. All in one room, 4 interviews going on at once. Very awkward

Interview Questions

• why zara
      what is your past experience
      availability