Zara Zara Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Zara Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.4

Zara Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara in September 2015.

Interview

I heard that they were opening a new shop near a mall near my house so I decided to apply. I went with my resume and my documents just incase they asked for it. I introduced myself and had to fill in basic information ( at this time she was reading my resume). She asked me basic questions and told me she really thought I was fit for the job so I got hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• Why Zara?   1 Answer
  • Do you think you can handle a fast pace environment?   1 Answer
  • Of all stores in this mall why Zara?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She just said that she liked me and that her offer starts at $10.50 and I asked if I would accept it?

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Zara Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied via Inditex and then two days later i got a call asking me to come in for a group interview the following day. The interview consisted of us all watching a couple videos about Inditex followed by questions directed to all of us. After this three other colleagues came in and sat at the tables opposite and began calling each of us one by one to start our interview. Yes the interview was infront of everyone but there were 2-3 going on at the same time and your back was towards everyone else so it wasnt as bad as everyone thought.

I was told i would get a response within the next two weeks and in fact got a response within the next couple of hours telling me i got the job!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Inditex?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose this company to work with?   Answer Question
    • What responsibilities and duties did you have within your last job?   Answer Question
    • What did you think of the first part of the interview?   Answer Question
    • What company in particular do you want to work within?   1 Answer

Zara Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Brisbane (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

The group interview started off with a powerpoint presentation of the company and it's origins. There was an open interview where general knowledge about the company were asked. We were then split into smaller groups to act out a workplace scenario and we're interviewed within our smaller groups. The overall interview experience was laid-back and not too formal

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Zara Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first stage interview was a group interview, you had to answer questions about Zara such as its franchise. Then you were given outfits that you had to try to sell to the interviewer.
    Once you pass the first interview you go on to the 2nd interview which you have one or one with the store manager of your chosen store.
    I was asking first to pick out an outfit for a client for a wedding and then explain why i picked it. After I had to answer questions such as why I want to work for Zara , if I was ever faced with a difficult customer and how did I handle it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zara.   1 Answer

Zara Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (Leicester, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Was a group interview with two other people and two interviewers. Sat in a mini circle and asked us all questions which sometimes all had a turn to answer and sometimes it was whoever would answer them first.

Interview Questions

• How would you provide customer services   1 Answer