Zaxby's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

1.8

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Nashville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick straight to the point and informative.. I have a awesome manager and she makes the job worth giving a try. During the interview she displayed a awesome attitude and patience. After the interview I was actually excited to start and loved my first day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zaxby's

Anonymous Employee in Americus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Americus, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The interviewer was the GM (General Manager) and she was very nice and she asked how I would handle a customer, and very light conversation. Nothing to worry about,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Killeen, TX).

Interview

When i came in we went immedintly to the interview. The lady basically talked the whole time about the company. I kinda felt led on though because she basically said i got the job but i never got a call back.

Anonymous Employee in Lilburn, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Lilburn, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The manger spoke to me then hiring manager. The found out manager was touching other girls at the job so i left, because I didnt know what was happening. It's not really a hard interview they pretty much hire anyone cause they are short staffed.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed a few days later. There were a few other applicants there, and we interviewed one after the other. The interviewer was nice and said she would contact me by the next day, but never did.

Anonymous Employee in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Seneca, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Basically just a 4 minute sit down. My interview was 3 minutes and I got the job on the spot, they asked very generic questions. It is not really an interview to determine if you would be good for the job, its more of an interview to see if you can be the piece of meat the need for the time being. They really don't care about employee morale or appearance in my opinion, I went in like any college bound student expecting questions about my personality and maybe a test of my math skills (which in secret are very poor without a calculator) and I did my best to dress professionally but casually and spent a good 40 minutes on my makeup and outfit for a 3 minute speed up chat. My advice , in fast food, especially with their managers, try to make a good impression but ultimately don't do anything extra and don't be nervous because it seems most managers for these type of places don't care as long as you don't have a needle in your arm and have dirt under your nails you're fine. I witnessed my manager last week hire my new coworker while she was wearing ill fitting sweats and her acrylic nails were all popped off. Just be mindful of your language, try not to swear, sit up and act like that job is the only thing you ever wanted because so many employees are just there for the check and make it so apparent. Looking excited is the only way to stand out.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a job?   1 Answer
    • Can you work from this hour to this hour   1 Answer
    • Can you work weekends and holidays   1 Answer
    • Are you a hard worker   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Since it was a new store there was a two part interview session in one day. I first met with the an assistant manager, and then met with the general manager

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Ruston, LA).

Interview

simple, asked about work history, why I wanted to work there, my availability and if I was in school and could work weekends. also asked about my hobbies and what I like to do for fun

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on the 28th of May online. I got a call on the 29th asking to come in for an interview on the 31st. I waited for the manager for about 10 minutes or less. They were other people there for an interview too. She came out and handed us all papers to sign. Then she took us to the side one by one and interviewed us. I got hired on spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Birmingham, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

Was called the same day that I applied online. Went in for the interview which lasted five minutes or less. Was not asked any interview questions, just asked about my availability. Was told he would call me later that day but never got a call.