Zaxby's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Zaxby's Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Zaxby's

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

It was an incredibly basic interview process. They asked about personality and your skill set. No need to really prepare for it or stress over it. This is a position that takes no skill, so the interview was not a problem.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zaxby's

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Knoxville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

Brief and easy. I applied when they were opening. So it was easy and they were looking for a full staff. They will hire you as long as you are a hardworking.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lenoir, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Lenoir, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed twice, both managers were personable and friendly, and they talked to me for over half an hour. They asked me what I could bring to the company, what I could do, etc.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the application was short compared to McDonald's or other fast food employers. The process was quick and easy and you had to include basic information like your social security number and date of birth which you would expect.

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Duncan, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

It was easy. I received a phone call from the manager. Went in and basically got the job. Yay. They then called me and told me I start next week with orienation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loganville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Loganville, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

It was told that I had an interview I showed up there were 8 other people there for a group interview everything was online, then when I get there I found out that the manager actually wanted to find workers for a location that was 30 miles away. It was like she picked people just to have an interview with. Zaxbys has shown over and over again they are not serious about hiring people

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

two interviews which is not typical of this company but i was being hired for a new location. First was Group interview which lasted all of seven minutes. I received a call back for a second interview. Quick and easy with the Assistant Manager. I received my last call back for an interview with the GM. told me i was hired after about 2 minutes and started my paperwork on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where do you feel like you fit in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. they do 25 cent raises every 6 months if they like you. It is not based on work skill.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Oxford, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

i walked into the restaurant and asked for an interview whenever one of the managers had time. After about 30 minutes i sat down with one of the day-shift assistant manager. I was asked about grades, school involvement, and aspects of my character.

Interview Questions

• Some people only work in fast food just to have a job until something better comes along. How do we know if we hire you that you will stay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

Application

I interviewed at Zaxby's in December 2013.

Interview

I went in an waited for the GM to come interview me. We sat down and she ask about my experience. Most questions were very basic. Mostly just informing me of the position requirements and demands of the crew members. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was started at minimum wage even though I had management experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Tullahoma, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back a month or so later. I was interviewed by three different people and each interview went by pretty quickly. I felt like it went well with the first two but the third one started bad as soon as the interviewer sat down. I could tell right way the guy was not interested in me and the tone that was set made me feel discouraged. I fumbled through his questions and I could tell right then and there I was not getting the job. He handed me a little math quiz to do and I finished that quickly. He then took it back and told me they'd get back to me soon. They of course never did.

Interview Questions

• "If money wasn't an issue, what would you want to do with your life?"   Answer Question