Zeiders Enterprises Career Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zeiders Enterprises Career Counselor Interview Questions

Interviews at Zeiders Enterprises

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naval Base, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Naval Base, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Two telephone screenings after submitting application online. First call was just HR stuff to verify experience. 2nd call was with a supervisor who asked more in depth questions. Then there was one in person interview w/ 3 managers which lasted a little over an hour. They each took turns asking questions while the others wrote down my answers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of supervisor do you work with best?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zeiders Enterprises

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

Submitted application via instructions. Several weeks went by before hearing back. Initial screening interview completed with HR professional -- very basic questions. Internet speed checked for remote position. The following week had phone interview with two supervisors, which lasted an hour. Then, the offer came from contract head several days later. Background check and fingerprinting part of hiring process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Pretty standard situational questions and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Federal contract.