Zeiders Enterprises Work and Family Life Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zeiders Enterprises Work and Family Life Consultant Interview Questions

Work and Family Life Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company's website. First, phone interview then in person interview about a week after. 2 managers asking questions from a paper that is sent by corporate. You can tell from the get go, they already have someone for the position, you're just there probably because company requires certain amount of interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with public speaking especially military personnel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zeiders Enterprises

Work and Family Life Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Bremerton, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Zeiders was friendly and well planned. They are located out of state and the interview was coordinated to accomodate my schedule. I was informed as to the type of interview with plenty of time to prepare. The interview panel was friendly and informative. They were honest about how the jobs at this company operate, i.e. fixed initial offer of income and parallel growth opportunities. However, on the job experience encompasses much more than the official job description and it is encouraged that employees participate to the maximum of their ability.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a planned teaching experience went very badly.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation of income. It is a government run system and initial incomes are rather fixed. They do offer yearly raises based on time of service to the company. Employees outside of headquarters do not receive performance based raises or bonuses.