Zen Internet Interview Questions in Rochdale, England | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zen Internet

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochdale, England (UK)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Zen Internet (Rochdale, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

If successful in securing an interview you will be called and emailed to ensure you're aware and know where you're going. Once at interview you will be given a brief tour of the area in which you'll be working and then it's in to a room and down to business (with the offer of a brew). The interview consists of competency and STAR based questions so things like "Tell me a time where you had to give bad news to a customer" or "Where do you see yourself in x number of years?" There are of course role specific questions you'll also be asked. Thankfully, Zen seem pretty quick and aim to let you know one way or another.

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochdale, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zen Internet (Rochdale, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

F2F interview for 2.5h. Very thorough but in a relaxed atmosphere as well. They shared a lot of information on the company and the role description.
    Deep dive into the CV and pretty much a text book interview.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochdale, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zen Internet (Rochdale, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Good, not to difficult, interviewers are fair. the process overall was good from zen. Marlon who organises the interviews is a great guy and keeps you in the loop at all stages of the process. You are made to feel welcome on arrival. The interview rooms could be updated to make you feel more at ease.