Zend Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zend Technologies Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zend Technologies

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zend Technologies (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview with French VP in charge of Southern operations, this is a start up type company, it was quite disapointing with a lake of dynamism and positivity, all the time asking about knowledges of solutions without to pay attention about sales abilities, it was for a sales role.
    In despite telling him that these 'complexes' solutions needed to be a matter a learning and training like in each company he wanted to talk about his 'science'.
    Overall behavior a bit inquisitor, like French people do usually, the climate was quite heavy and didn't give me wishes to go further.

Interview Questions

• Explaining in details what is PHP
      -I give the definition
      It's not enough! need to tell in details   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zend Technologies in March 2010.

Interview

First interview went well. I have extensive knoledge of numerous programming languages & explained that PHP was new to me. Was explained to me that that shouldn't be an issue, based on my history

2nd interview with a top-level tech exec went horrible. Was essentially a PHP knowledge test (see first interview). He was, I think, appalled I wasn't a PHP expert.

Interview Questions

• List the best reasons for running PHP instead of x?   1 Answer