Zenith Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zenith Software

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Oracle Eloqua Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zenith Software (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Called to ask for more information, and forwarded resume. They said the resume was too short and needs to be 2 or 3 pages. They added 2 pages of falsified information to my resume and sent it back, with an immediate job offer. Illegal business practices, would not recommend as an employer or someone to work with.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenith Software (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was not good at all.the concern person was very rude.he asked all the basic questions.After that they asked me wait for sometime.Later they asked me to Leave stating they will get back to me

Interview Questions

Senior Systems Exicutive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zenith Software (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

First they called up me and interviewd through phone..nd they told more about my post. and yearly package. then the regional manger called up.. and had a con with him.. then they ivited to come directly to meet the regonal manager and frm there he gives the appointment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, its according to our experience and talent