Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

Dysfunctional Process - I was given the okay to move forward by the hiring manager and had to do a "Welcome to the Company" call. Two days later I was told that some people had been contacted. Those contacted apparently said that I was better suited for a different role. I was never told who the people were that were contacted. The hiring manager apologized and said that he could not fight senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• They asked for client references. I had them lined up but they went around my back.   Answer Question

IT Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a Zensar HR representative contacted me and arranged a time to have a conversation. We spoke for a little over half an hour and he wanted me to have phone interviews with two other Zensar employees. I spoke with someone from their Boston office and someone located in India at some length. They were both impressed enough to recommend that I meet face-to-face with the client I would permanently assigned to.

They scheduled me for three back-to-back interviews with the client, which I thought went exceptionally well. I received an email from the Zensar HR rep. the next morning asking how the interviews went. I replied telling him that I thought that they went very well and wanted to know if the client had given him any feedback.

I didn't hear anything back from Zensar for a few days, so I pinged the HR rep. again. Still nothing.

A week after my face-to-face interview, I emailed the client who shepherded me through the meetings, thanking him for his time and mentioned that I hadn't heard from Zensar. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything from either Zensar or the client.

Over the course of one week I spent over six hours in interviews during my normal working hours (having had to make some very lame excuses for why I was out). At the end of this process, I was simply left hanging.

Interview Questions

• The one question that never came up during the interview process was my current pay or any suggestions as to what the position paid. When I mentioned to the client that this subject had never been breached, they seemed quite surprised.   Answer Question

Consulting Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in September 2012.

Interview

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

basically i got there through campus drive .
    four rounds for selection process
    1.aptitude round
    2.group discussion
    3.technical round
    4.hr
    i got thee selection in two rounds
    cleared both the first two rounds
    later on the third round for technical interview which was with an excellent apreciation i cleared it.the recruiter was very much satisfied and happy with my answering skills
    but in the last round the new recruiter came up and is unable to pronounce the technical terms and getting me misslead by the terms and so i answered wrong one answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was a scheduled interview. The position was for a test analyst. The person in the panel is not sure what questions to ask. When I answer something, he puts the same answer in his own words and starts saying that I ak wrong. Poor interview process and management.

Lead Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

One of the consultancy firm referred my profile to Zensar. The initial screening process was smooth. The first round of technical interview was scheduled very quickly.
    It was a telephony interview which lasted for an hour. The interviewers were good and courteous.
    Next day HR called me to confirm that I cleared the first round and I have to appear for a face to face second round at their Hyd campus.
    Later that day they called up to say that due to non availablity of the panel, they have to reschedule the interview.
    Upon further follow up from my side, they arranged a second round interview for me. I reached the venue on time but they made me wait for half n hour as the panel was not ready .

Finally the interview started half n hour after the scheduled time and lasted a little more than 30 mins.

Interviewers were good.

Post that there was complete silence from zensar team for almost a week. Then suddenly a mail pops up asking me to provide details like salary slip etc and also appear for a HR discussion.

I provided all details and requested for a reschedule of HR round as I have some prior commitments.

They confirmed that they will do the HR round ( telephony )the very next day.
    I waited for their call for the HR round however the call never came.

I chased the HR team via email a number of time asking for the status but they hardly pay attention to my emails.

My overall experience is very bad with Zensar. My suggestion , please pay due respect to the candidates. If they mail you asking for information, please provide them the same. Good or bad, at least they will have some status in their hand and plan accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Basic Pega question and mostly project and real time basis question answers   Answer Question

Build and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bangalore Rural (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st round is telephonic its like screening
    2nd round is face to face interview was very easy
    they asked me basic questions on build release management
    they asked me on GIT, Maven,sonar
    but they told hr will get back to you till now i didn't get any call from them

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

4 steps
    1- online aptitude
    2- group discussion
    3- technical interview
    4- hr
    online and gd are major filtering processes and the tr is definitely a mind boggling, but if you are above average in all these aspects sure you can get through these things.

Interview Questions

• the total process was simple the only thing is be good at basics   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

there was three rounds of interview all went well. Cleared all the rounds then got a call from HR saying sorry that position is not required anymore as we got info from higher management. So can not release your offer letter. Suck really .... dn why waste my time for 3 rounds of interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

I attended the off campus of Zensar Technologies and want to share my experience
    There were 4 rounds
    Online test
    Gd/Extempore
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Online test had two parts, one was quant and other was technical. Quant had questions on Time n work, Ages, Trains, Profit n loss(most questions were from these topics). R S Agrawal is enough for that and do reffer previous year question papers.

Interview Questions

• Next round was GD/Extempore. There were so many people so they decided to make batches of 30 people and take Extempore. We chose our topic and spoke on that. My interviewer didn't let me speak after the opening line(I did ask about that later and he said that the opening line was enough for him to judge me) Just be clear about your topic and be confident.

Then we had technical interview. I wasn't asked to make any program but I remember most of the questions so here they are
      Tell me abt urself (intro+famly background+educational background)
      What is oops
      Explain polymorphism
      What is abstraction
      What are classes and interfaces( I mentioned java in my resume)
      Sdlc
      Rdbms
      Triggers
      Process and function (difference)
      Garbage collection
      API in java
      Servlets (just definition)
      Jdbc
      UML
      I guess I just remember these many
      The interviewer said you are confident and just wait for the HR round and m sure u will clear that too.

Then in HR round I was asked to tell me abt maself
      My colg name
      And why did I fail in the closed campus of the company
      Then about what I've been doing to get a job
      How was the process
      What was the hardest part of the process
      What you think you need to improve in yourself
      Then they told me that m selected and they will call me with the next batch.   1 Answer