Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zensar Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

325 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

Initially in their was telephonic round which was pretty simple and then I was called for face to face interview and interview when will and the process process took around 2-3 weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Irving, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.

Interview Questions

• General flow of request by any REST resource   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

Two series of in-person interview. Approximately about an hour long. Meet with events marketing specialist and marketing manager. Basic interview questions such as "describe the time you worked on a team". Heard back in about a week and received an offer letter through email shortly after.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

Dysfunctional Process - I was given the okay to move forward by the hiring manager and had to do a "Welcome to the Company" call. Two days later I was told that some people had been contacted. Those contacted apparently said that I was better suited for a different role. I was never told who the people were that were contacted. The hiring manager apologized and said that he could not fight senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• They asked for client references. I had them lined up but they went around my back.   Answer Question

IT Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a Zensar HR representative contacted me and arranged a time to have a conversation. We spoke for a little over half an hour and he wanted me to have phone interviews with two other Zensar employees. I spoke with someone from their Boston office and someone located in India at some length. They were both impressed enough to recommend that I meet face-to-face with the client I would permanently assigned to.

They scheduled me for three back-to-back interviews with the client, which I thought went exceptionally well. I received an email from the Zensar HR rep. the next morning asking how the interviews went. I replied telling him that I thought that they went very well and wanted to know if the client had given him any feedback.

I didn't hear anything back from Zensar for a few days, so I pinged the HR rep. again. Still nothing.

A week after my face-to-face interview, I emailed the client who shepherded me through the meetings, thanking him for his time and mentioned that I hadn't heard from Zensar. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything from either Zensar or the client.

Over the course of one week I spent over six hours in interviews during my normal working hours (having had to make some very lame excuses for why I was out). At the end of this process, I was simply left hanging.

Interview Questions

• The one question that never came up during the interview process was my current pay or any suggestions as to what the position paid. When I mentioned to the client that this subject had never been breached, they seemed quite surprised.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Automation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not so difficult.
    Questions were based on basics of Java and Selenium. Asked to write few code programs on Selenium and Java.
    There was also a client interview after selected by Zensar folks.

Interview Questions

• Write Selenium code to navigate a web application.
      Write a java code to read and write file.
      Architecture of Selenium-TestNG Framework.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (India, MS) in November 2014.

Interview

There was an online test which checks your aptitude ,reasioning and programming knowledge and those who cleared this round has to go through two interview rounds ,1st technical then hr.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is based on what ever technology you have mentioned in your resume and your project work.HR round was based on general discussion about your personal life.   Answer Question

Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Application

Interview

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.