Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

3.1

.NET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

1) First Face-Face Technical interview(Totally technical based like c# and asp.ent, mvc , javascrit , anularjs , sql server)
    2) Second Face-Face Technical interview with project manager ( its totally depence on my current project based )
    3) HR Face-Face

Interview Questions

• 1) C# questions
      2) Database sql server
      3) Jquery questions
      4) Javascrit questions
      5) Asp.net questions
      6) AngualJs questions
       7) Asp.net MVC   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First filled form and submitted the cv . after some time given technical round on c# . after some time given second round for mvc. Some interview questions on sql, oops,entity,linq

Interview Questions

• Explain current project architecture?   1 Answer

Zensar Technologies Response

Jun 16, 2016 – Manager Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your positive response and interest in working with us. Our recruitment team will get in touch with you shortly to discuss further.

Associate Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Was intriguing and kept me on my toes the whole time. The experience was good. A mix of Theory and Practical questions. Was a stress interview. At the start there was an IQ test a mixture of Mathematics, GK (related to the domain), english.

Computer Systems Engineer/Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

No, Planning, came to know by friend went there, its a walk-in HR is organized. Scheduled a Technical but interviewer communication skills are zero, completely one side interview, when the I ask questions to clarify, suddenly his co-staff gathered because its open hall and it seems they don’t like asking questions. Felt a little bit embrace.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Interview Questions

• Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Process as tough like they are have a great dev projects. But they have nothing but support related projects only....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview actually happened in the Pool Campus of Zensar Technologies organized in Nagpur this year.More than 2500 students appeared in the campus.
    The interview was divided into 4 parts:
    1.Online aptitude test of 1 hour that is further divided into two halves...30 mins for solving reasoning questions and other 30 minutes for technical MCQs based on JAVA and C++.
    2.Group discussion that was of 45 minutes! A great group discussion indeed! The GD happened in between 6-7 groups and each group was consisted of around 20-25 members.
    3.Technical interview(F2F)
    4.HR round(F2F)
    ALHAMDULLILAAH, after being tested in the interviews process that longed for 2 days,I got selected! :)

Interview Questions

• 1.Aptitude questions was based on problems on ages,trains,numbers,work and time,speed and distance,etc.
      Technical questions was based mostly on JAVA ,C++ and MySQL.
      I'm so sorry but I appeared for the interview 8 months ago and that's why I'm unable to recollect the questions.
      2.Group discussion topic was: Role of IT industry in Indian Economy
      3.Technical questions asked to me were like Define TRUNCATE and DELETE in MySQL, what will happen if you put "**" while inserting a row in the table in front of data variables,etc.
      4.HR round was quite smooth as well as interesting too. They asked me about myself,my academic and co curricular information,my interests,asked whether I'm ready to relocate or not,whether I'm ready to do work in any shift or not,etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview will have two technical rounds, In the first round you would be asked about basic java and commerce related questions. The second round is bit more difficult with some in depth questions. The next round is manager round where you are asked about your daily activities and responsibilities and challenges. If cleared all these then next is HR round with some basic personal questions about life, habbits and salary.

Oracle Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They follow proper process (Skills Discussion , Final Discussion ,HR Discussion),got so much experience from this interview ,so much information ,but every thing ok, its takes long time to hire the position of organization

Interview Questions

• what is difference between key flex fields and descriptive flex fields?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I got recruited as a fresher so nothing more to share for interview for experienced professionals , I have not gone any out side recruitment process. But if you ask for freshers they took 4 rounds, 1st to technical and logical apptitude round followed with a group discussion and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• basic normal college technical subject knowledge and basic logical thinking. some probability question if i remember correctly.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There were 4 rounds :
    1. Online test which consists of Aptitude, English, Technical, 2 Java Programs and 2 SQL Query.
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Technical Interview (1 hour)
    4. HR Interview

Overall interview experience was good.