Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

3.1

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

process was fast and HR get back to me quickly

Interview Questions

• i applied for Perl job.gone through three interview phases, technical,HR and client interview.questions asked about perl database connectivity,hash,array, coockie,Unix commands ,oracle sql and pl/sql.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Rounds:

1st Round: Aptitude

2nd Round: Technical Interview

I attended the interview for Salesforce Apps.It was an easy interview,I was asked basic OOPS questions and a few questions related to sorting and collections.Later on he asked some basic questions about Salesforce and the project which I have done using Salesforce.

3rd Round: HR

Asked personal details and the work location preference.

Interview Questions

• Fibonacci Series,OOPS concepts,Quick Sort, Salesforce is used for?,Basic questions about the elements used in Salesforce.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

technical Interview Process then manager and then Hr
    .. just om interview not hard. offer will come after 1 month with less increment

question on normal and plsql level. banking domain ppl get more chance t o get select. but no use no ideal work

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Its totally has three Interview rounds.
    One Technical round, one Managerial round and on HR round.
    Interview Process was clean and quick and the offer letter was released in few weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview process comprised of three rounds :
    1>aspiring minds test of two hours basics of dbms,quants ,basic english questions
    2>GD or eloquotion round
    3>HR and Technical round
    if ypu know the basics you can crack the first round rasily but 2nd round depend on pannelist conduting gd and please do not choose any technical topic in gd round

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in December 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview which was too vague and questions asked were just basics. Wasted my time for 2 days in their process. Cleared all the technical rounds, HR contacted me to submit all my documents and my expected salary. HR never reverted after subsequent follow-ups although my expected salary was just too modest.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1 Technical, 1 HR and offer with in 2 weeks. Average Interview. Please ask if the project is support or Development one as they will bluff you after joining.
    Basics of Java, Advanced Java,. Project architecture, etc

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

I had applied through naukri.com, after few days later i got a call from HR and she scheduled telephonic technical interview.
    After one week later they organised onsite technical interview.

1. First round was technical telephonic round.
    2. Second round was onsite technical interview.
    3. Third round was onsite interview with program manager.
    4. HR discussion on telephone.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole selection process happened in three stages.
    The Aptitude round(Math,English,Logical) was ona medium level which one crack with proper preparation
    Interview round was easy.The questions were basic C,Java,SQL,Salesforce. All of them just basics
    HR was normal conversation round
    Good to go!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didnt negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was first aptitude followed by technical questions and then the HR round. The technical questions were programming questions in C . They gave 3 questions and expected us to do all three.