Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zensar Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

Senior Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

You can expect multiple rounds of Interview 2 Technical rounds ( the second technical could be a managerial round ) 1 HR round
    HR's negotiate a lot and are not pay masters

Interview Questions

• Interview toughness is reasonable not too tough not easy either but   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Actually the job profile was not finalized. We had three job profiles, and they said after training we would tell you the exact profile which they informed us before itself.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were almost from my resume and my answer to their question would let him form the next question! And he was focusing more on my seminar topic than my project may be because it wasn't my last semester. Major questions for me were from sql, c conceptual. the interviewer was really friendly and made me really comfortable and boosted me up before he started as i was very nervous because it was my first technical interview. Gave me nice experience and all the best to the one reading this hope you get the job!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

Interview process consisted of Aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. The interview process was smooth and the HR was also very friendly. The aptitude test consisted of Quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and multiple choice questions on technical aspects

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly conversational and based on the CV hence prepare well on that.   Answer Question

Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had the summer internship program in campus, got selected through that. There was direct HR round at Pune, and they seemed least bothered. Guy spoke on the phone for minutes during interview, and dismissed me. Selected girls only in the end.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

HR Interview.We Had around 30 students for process.They took one by one and interview was around for 15 min to 20 mins.It was carried at kharadi office in morning session.

Junior Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It was a pool drive for college students. first they have taken the apptitude test not negative marking ,its quiet difficult but everyone get passed as they have very less score criteria .
    They mainly want to focus on fluency .then GD was their ,they need very fluent english accent if you are from non english backgroud they will surely reject you.

Interview Questions

• are you from english medium school   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajpura, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Rajpura, Punjab (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I got placed through College placement. the process includes Written test comprising Both APtitude, anaytical and technical questions, followed by Group Discussion round. Then main technical interview round and HR session.

Fresher Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

In campus interview I attended this drive and got selected in first round, then basic questions were asked in technical round and questions were asked from resume but I got rejected due to some heavy competition in my college

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopa (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I joined as a fresher, so
    1st round was Technical Written - about 20 questions
    2nd was Group Discussion - with a group pf 10 and 2 interviewers
    3rd Round was Technical Interview - Around 1 hour technical discussion
    4th was HR Round

Interview Questions

• Java Questions , A basic program/algo, Data Structures (Time Complexity) , DBMS (Joins), Project related questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

F2F interview, two rounds and then HR . I applied for mainframe job, hence my questions were based on basic mainframe technology. mainly on COBOL, JCL and DB2. also on VSAM. few error finding techniques like soc7 etc etc.

Interview Questions

• basic mainframe questions with examples   1 Answer