Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zensar Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

3.1

Consulting Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in September 2012.

Interview

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Teaneck, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

process was fast and HR get back to me quickly

Interview Questions

• i applied for Perl job.gone through three interview phases, technical,HR and client interview.questions asked about perl database connectivity,hash,array, coockie,Unix commands ,oracle sql and pl/sql.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

I had applied through naukri.com, after few days later i got a call from HR and she scheduled telephonic technical interview.
    After one week later they organised onsite technical interview.

1. First round was technical telephonic round.
    2. Second round was onsite technical interview.
    3. Third round was onsite interview with program manager.
    4. HR discussion on telephone.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

there was three rounds of interview all went well. Cleared all the rounds then got a call from HR saying sorry that position is not required anymore as we got info from higher management. So can not release your offer letter. Suck really .... dn why waste my time for 3 rounds of interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by agency for the role. Overall was a lengthy process ( around 4 months) as they went on freeze and I was interviewed for junior role. Did around 4 telephonic interview and one face to face. The project was good but it was more about the position that didn't attract me

Junior position

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

I attended the off campus of Zensar Technologies and want to share my experience
    There were 4 rounds
    Online test
    Gd/Extempore
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Online test had two parts, one was quant and other was technical. Quant had questions on Time n work, Ages, Trains, Profit n loss(most questions were from these topics). R S Agrawal is enough for that and do reffer previous year question papers.

Interview Questions

• Next round was GD/Extempore. There were so many people so they decided to make batches of 30 people and take Extempore. We chose our topic and spoke on that. My interviewer didn't let me speak after the opening line(I did ask about that later and he said that the opening line was enough for him to judge me) Just be clear about your topic and be confident.

Then we had technical interview. I wasn't asked to make any program but I remember most of the questions so here they are
      Tell me abt urself (intro+famly background+educational background)
      What is oops
      Explain polymorphism
      What is abstraction
      What are classes and interfaces( I mentioned java in my resume)
      Sdlc
      Rdbms
      Triggers
      Process and function (difference)
      Garbage collection
      API in java
      Servlets (just definition)
      Jdbc
      UML
      I guess I just remember these many
      The interviewer said you are confident and just wait for the HR round and m sure u will clear that too.

Then in HR round I was asked to tell me abt maself
      My colg name
      And why did I fail in the closed campus of the company
      Then about what I've been doing to get a job
      How was the process
      What was the hardest part of the process
      What you think you need to improve in yourself
      Then they told me that m selected and they will call me with the next batch.
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First Telephonic Round Focused and Full of Technical
    Cover All technical Areas. Java, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web services
    Most of the questions are from Exception n Collections, Spring Core

Second Face to face Round Quality Questions situation based and experience oriented
    Real time scenario working with web services.

Feel really good one.

Interview Questions

• User define exceptions type? Differentiate between checked n unchecked exception   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of four rounds i.e.
    1. Online Test(Aptitute +Technical): Simple quantitative aptitute questions were asked on Trains, Ages, Work and Time, Calculaions etc. There was no negative marking in online test.
    2. Group Discussion: Group of about 20 students were formed and out of each group about 7-8 candidates were selected.
    3. Technical Assessment: SQL, Java, OOPS concepts, project etc.
    4. HR Interview: Regular HR questions like About Yourself, Work in Shifts, Relocation, Bond etc.
    Each round was elimination round.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1.Apti
    2.group discussions
    3.technical training
    4.Hr Round
    (interview went for 10 minutes)
    ...reason being i reflected my self very friendly and confident. Hr was moved by my confidence.
    .... try to have a perfect resume
    ...english should be very fluent

Interview Questions

• Hr questions were brief introduction of yourself ,projects and resume description?   Answer Question