Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First Telephonic Round Focused and Full of Technical
    Cover All technical Areas. Java, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web services
    Most of the questions are from Exception n Collections, Spring Core

Second Face to face Round Quality Questions situation based and experience oriented
    Real time scenario working with web services.

Feel really good one.

Interview Questions

• User define exceptions type? Differentiate between checked n unchecked exception   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of four rounds i.e.
    1. Online Test(Aptitute +Technical): Simple quantitative aptitute questions were asked on Trains, Ages, Work and Time, Calculaions etc. There was no negative marking in online test.
    2. Group Discussion: Group of about 20 students were formed and out of each group about 7-8 candidates were selected.
    3. Technical Assessment: SQL, Java, OOPS concepts, project etc.
    4. HR Interview: Regular HR questions like About Yourself, Work in Shifts, Relocation, Bond etc.
    Each round was elimination round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1.Apti
    2.group discussions
    3.technical training
    4.Hr Round
    (interview went for 10 minutes)
    ...reason being i reflected my self very friendly and confident. Hr was moved by my confidence.
    .... try to have a perfect resume
    ...english should be very fluent

Interview Questions

• Hr questions were brief introduction of yourself ,projects and resume description?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was first aptitude followed by technical questions and then the HR round. The technical questions were programming questions in C . They gave 3 questions and expected us to do all three.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in December 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview which was too vague and questions asked were just basics. Wasted my time for 2 days in their process. Cleared all the technical rounds, HR contacted me to submit all my documents and my expected salary. HR never reverted after subsequent follow-ups although my expected salary was just too modest.

Application

Interview

the interview process comprised of three rounds :
    1>aspiring minds test of two hours basics of dbms,quants ,basic english questions
    2>GD or eloquotion round
    3>HR and Technical round
    if ypu know the basics you can crack the first round rasily but 2nd round depend on pannelist conduting gd and please do not choose any technical topic in gd round

Application

Interview

applied through off campus interview process had three stages, technical and aptitude test,it was online mcq test on basic maths and technical part was related to bacics of c,cpp sql, then gd or extempore , then technical interview where they mostly ask on projects you have worked on and then HR

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1.online aptitute + technical round
    2. communication assestement round in which choose one option of its own and speak for 5 min
    3. technical round
    4. hr
      for aptitude focus on time and work and train and age questions and technical question was easy just a simple basic question are there
     and technical round was not to tough just be confidant on your answer and prepare the project java and sql basics

Interview Questions

• explain the oops concept and write program that explain all oops concept in one program.
      multithreading
      about the project
      collection
      Answer Question

Application

Interview

Round 1) Online aptitude test 15 technical 25 Quants
    Technical - c cpp Java SQL (indiabix)
    Quants - trains t/s/d ratio t/w (indiabix)
    220 got selected out of 1700 students
    Round 2) extompre / gd just a English check not really tough
    Round 3) technical discussion Mostly on Java OOPS abstraction, overriding,constructors , singleton class ,SQL queries Self joins
    Round 4 ) Hr round Simple yes no type questions
    About relocation , technology,shifts

Interview Questions

• How to implement singleton class   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

The interview took place with 4 rounds
    1 Aptitude : two sections technical and quant, to clear this round time management is the thing the questions are quite easy.
    2 Group Discussion 19 people in one group, topics where uopon us to select here they see your communication skills , attitude and content
    3 Technical Round asked about projects you done and also about the language you know well
    4 HR this round was just for a formality