Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zensar Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

Junior Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a pool drive for college students. first they have taken the apptitude test not negative marking ,its quiet difficult but everyone get passed as they have very less score criteria .
    They mainly want to focus on fluency .then GD was their ,they need very fluent english accent if you are from non english backgroud they will surely reject you.

Interview Questions

• are you from english medium school   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Actually the job profile was not finalized. We had three job profiles, and they said after training we would tell you the exact profile which they informed us before itself.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were almost from my resume and my answer to their question would let him form the next question! And he was focusing more on my seminar topic than my project may be because it wasn't my last semester. Major questions for me were from sql, c conceptual. the interviewer was really friendly and made me really comfortable and boosted me up before he started as i was very nervous because it was my first technical interview. Gave me nice experience and all the best to the one reading this hope you get the job!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

1.Aptitude test
    2.Technical test
    3.HR round
    The aptitude consisted of verbal and quantitative aptitude questions.
    Technical round was based on Java and sql.
    SQL test was a written test
    Java test was online MCQs test

QA Automation Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in September 2017.

Interview

Technical, Managerial and HR rounds.Dont attend Zensar interview. HR people are really disgusting i was selected for Selenium automation profile but after few days they are telling Position is full.Then why you selected me in interview? totally waste of time...Worst HR Process

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

In all 3 rounds.
    1.An english speaking round to check if you are fluent in english.
    2.Technical interview round to ask about your projects and technologies you know.
    will ask questions like : Tell me about your project., How you learn new technologies,what do you know other than your main subject or language,what do you want to become in future?

3.HR round .Ask questions like : How is the day today,how is the process,from where you are,how you end up here?why Zensar?

if everything is done and is good, they will ask you to sign in a piece of paper where you agree to their terms of having 3 lpa, work on any technology,and will get 10k for 9 months training period. sign and wait for a week for their answer through mail .

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Worst experience I ever had

Interview Questions

• Only 10 min interview, brief introduction, why u r looking for change...type questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopa (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It took 2 days. I was interviewed at open campus in bhopal.
    First round was apptitude, consist of 20 question in 20 min followed by a technical MCQ 20 question in 20 min.
    I got shortlisted and then there was GD round which was easy. After that there was technical round in which the interviewer ask about basic question on the languagrs you mentioned in resume. Last was HR round.

Interview Questions

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interview out of which 1 was client interview directly and that was the last round. First 3 rounds were telephonic. Technical rounds were tough and full of domain questions and process. Over all a good series of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between fictional and not functional requirements   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a long process. We were given training for multiple domains for almost a month. Then interview( HR round ) happened. and after almost 3 weeks back we got the results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
       Are u comfortable with night shift?
      can you relocate?
      What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I attended interview for QA automation last month. i cleared all the interview and HR discussion happened and they asked to leave for the day and said will release the offer. After 2 month , somehow got contact number of hr follow up to get update of offer letter. But what i got the reply was not at all acceptable "We didnt commit with you that will release offer letter."