Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Zensar Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was written normal aptitude and programming questions.2nd round was gd/extempore After that Next round was technical round and after that HR round takes place.I was rejected in the hr round as i had asked a question about there bond procedure.They have 2 years of bond.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself in java   1 Answer

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interview out of which 1 was client interview directly and that was the last round. First 3 rounds were telephonic. Technical rounds were tough and full of domain questions and process. Over all a good series of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between fictional and not functional requirements   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a long process. We were given training for multiple domains for almost a month. Then interview( HR round ) happened. and after almost 3 weeks back we got the results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
       Are u comfortable with night shift?
      can you relocate?
      What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Automation QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I attended interview for QA automation last month. i cleared all the interview and HR discussion happened and they asked to leave for the day and said will release the offer. After 2 month , somehow got contact number of hr follow up to get update of offer letter. But what i got the reply was not at all acceptable "We didnt commit with you that will release offer letter."

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got shortlisted for the HR interview through Zensar's ESD program conducted in my college itself. The program, which spanned for almost 20 days, covered topics like soft skills, SQL/PLSQL, Java. Performance was assessed through online tests.

Fresher Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

In campus interview I attended this drive and got selected in first round, then basic questions were asked in technical round and questions were asked from resume but I got rejected due to some heavy competition in my college

Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had the summer internship program in campus, got selected through that. There was direct HR round at Pune, and they seemed least bothered. Guy spoke on the phone for minutes during interview, and dismissed me. Selected girls only in the end.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at zensar, cleared all the rounds but they rejected in hr. Although it went really well. Out of 600 students 269 cleared written test and 150 cleared gd round and maximum students cleared technical but they rejected students in hr.

Developer Interview

Application

Interview

1.aptitude test - normal aptitude question - train,work
    2.two training session - first was soft skill.Analysis is done on basis of soft skill and second training was on java
    3.interview - face to face interview at pune
    the whole process took around 6-7 months

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

basically i got there through campus drive .
    four rounds for selection process
    1.aptitude round
    2.group discussion
    3.technical round
    4.hr
    i got thee selection in two rounds
    cleared both the first two rounds
    later on the third round for technical interview which was with an excellent apreciation i cleared it.the recruiter was very much satisfied and happy with my answering skills
    but in the last round the new recruiter came up and is unable to pronounce the technical terms and getting me misslead by the terms and so i answered wrong one answer