Zensar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

3.1

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Round 1) Online aptitude test 15 technical 25 Quants
    Technical - c cpp Java SQL (indiabix)
    Quants - trains t/s/d ratio t/w (indiabix)
    220 got selected out of 1700 students
    Round 2) extompre / gd just a English check not really tough
    Round 3) technical discussion Mostly on Java OOPS abstraction, overriding,constructors , singleton class ,SQL queries Self joins
    Round 4 ) Hr round Simple yes no type questions
    About relocation , technology,shifts

Interview Questions

• How to implement singleton class   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

The interview took place with 4 rounds
    1 Aptitude : two sections technical and quant, to clear this round time management is the thing the questions are quite easy.
    2 Group Discussion 19 people in one group, topics where uopon us to select here they see your communication skills , attitude and content
    3 Technical Round asked about projects you done and also about the language you know well
    4 HR this round was just for a formality

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The drive was conducted at Wadia College of Engg Pune. It consisted of mainly 4 rounds.
    1- Aptitude test (Quant and Technical with sectional cutoff)
    2- GD or Extempore (Depends on the number of students clearing Apti)
    3-Technical Interview
    4-HR

Technical Interview was all about what we write in the resume. They asked me to write codes for basic problems (reversing array/string, finding max value in an array).

HR interview was nothing but a general discussion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

i applied through campus placements.
    1.technical aptitude, reasoning and code writing.. Coding section consists of basic coding questions.Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages.
    2.Technical round followed by
    3.HR round. the process took one day.

Interview Questions

• project work.
      what are the oops concepts?
      what is polymorphism? real time example.
      what is runtime polymorphism?
      rdbms and dbms difference.
      difference betn truncate and delete
      Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

quite difficult taken 2 or 3 round long processand it will take most 2 weeks time then get offer.taken 3 or 4 round.after selection within one weeks get join asking one skill question that plus point

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

The interview consist of 4 rounds.First written test.It consist of 2 papers 30 marks each.First paper was of general aptitude questions another paper was technical.Which has questions from data structure,c.n,o.s,java,c.After this g.d round and finally technical interview. After that h.r!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Write an algorithm for quick sort?   1 Answer
    • What is doubly linked list?   1 Answer
    • What is stack and queue?What is difference between them?   1 Answer
    • Write SQL query to find second highest salary?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

First aptitude test, then there was an extempore. After that there was a 2 month training. Training was useful, it was based on java and sql. After that the interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test
    ExTempore
    Technical interview
    Hr round

Aptitude was easy there are 20 quantitative questions on work, age and train speed
    And technical section basic java questions 20

20-30 min respectively.

My extempore topic is science but in extempore need to give introduction and they told us to specify about school is it English medium or other .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Indore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

there was only one round of those students which are already selected by hr previously( in 3rd year) for the ESD training program by zensar tech. and for others there was three round process followed by online test,technical and pi. they are more focused on the person having good skills and thought.
    they are selecting 24 students from our college.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First step was the E.S.D program (employability skill development program).the company came to our college an conducted an aptitude test then a g.d. ,they shortlisted students and gave them approx 45 days training on soft skills,java,sql,html,jsp,javascript. there were technical tests throughout the training then they shortlisted some students for hr round.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      about your flexibility with timings and shifts
      team player skills