Zensar Technologies Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (India, MS) in November 2014.

Interview

There was an online test which checks your aptitude ,reasioning and programming knowledge and those who cleared this round has to go through two interview rounds ,1st technical then hr.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is based on what ever technology you have mentioned in your resume and your project work.HR round was based on general discussion about your personal life.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zensar Technologies

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1.Apti
    2.group discussions
    3.technical training
    4.Hr Round
    (interview went for 10 minutes)
    ...reason being i reflected my self very friendly and confident. Hr was moved by my confidence.
    .... try to have a perfect resume
    ...english should be very fluent

Interview Questions

• Hr questions were brief introduction of yourself ,projects and resume description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Round 1) Online aptitude test 15 technical 25 Quants
    Technical - c cpp Java SQL (indiabix)
    Quants - trains t/s/d ratio t/w (indiabix)
    220 got selected out of 1700 students
    Round 2) extompre / gd just a English check not really tough
    Round 3) technical discussion Mostly on Java OOPS abstraction, overriding,constructors , singleton class ,SQL queries Self joins
    Round 4 ) Hr round Simple yes no type questions
    About relocation , technology,shifts

Interview Questions

• How to implement singleton class   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

The interview took place with 4 rounds
    1 Aptitude : two sections technical and quant, to clear this round time management is the thing the questions are quite easy.
    2 Group Discussion 19 people in one group, topics where uopon us to select here they see your communication skills , attitude and content
    3 Technical Round asked about projects you done and also about the language you know well
    4 HR this round was just for a formality

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Jabalpur (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

We had a campus drive in our college.
    There were four rounds of the selection process
    1.aptitude round
    2.group discussion
    3.technical round
    4.hr
    I cleared all the 4 rounds and got selected.
    Aptitude round was average, the gd round was also good,
    the technical round was easy they were focusing on your basic knowledge and most of the questions were on the project I have done during my graduation. About the HR round it nice and little tricky. The interview panel was really good.

It was a wonderful experience.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1.) Online Aptitude and Technical Test
    The technical part was very easy but the aptitude was a little tough.
    2.) GD
    There were 20 candidates in the room and we were asked to come up with a topic and discuss speak about it.
    3.) Technical Interview
    It was a one on one interview and hardly too 7 - 8 minutes to complete.
    4.) HR Interview
    Was asked to tell me about myself and asked me if I had any questions.
    It felt like it was just a formality. It took less than 5 minutes to complete.

There were about 200 -250 candidates and I think near about 50 were selected.

Interview Questions

• Difference between c and c++   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopa (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I have a applied through college, i was a pool campus ,and online tests were conducted at particular colleges who are participating , from my college 37 out of 70 students cleared written exam consists of 30 Apti questions and 20 technical questions c ,c++, dbms, oops concept then we went for GD , 22 students were cleared GD , here they are checking that candidate speaks or not. SO Atleast speak , then technical round ,they looks fro the basics they ask questions from c ,c++,java, dbms, Sepm generally, Strings and oops concept programs can be asked then 14 out of 22 sent for the HR round , now waiting for the result. same results of other colleges 15-12-6 are sent for the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Sql queries,interface,EJB,struts,inheritance,joins,normalization,sdlc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview took place in the company's head office at Pune. I applied through college/university. The process was quite good. Mostly hr based questions were asked.The first round was aptitude, which was held long before.