Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Irving, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.

Interview Questions

• General flow of request by any REST resource   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zensar Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

I attended the off campus of Zensar Technologies and want to share my experience
    There were 4 rounds
    Online test
    Gd/Extempore
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Online test had two parts, one was quant and other was technical. Quant had questions on Time n work, Ages, Trains, Profit n loss(most questions were from these topics). R S Agrawal is enough for that and do reffer previous year question papers.

Interview Questions

• Next round was GD/Extempore. There were so many people so they decided to make batches of 30 people and take Extempore. We chose our topic and spoke on that. My interviewer didn't let me speak after the opening line(I did ask about that later and he said that the opening line was enough for him to judge me) Just be clear about your topic and be confident.

Tell me abt urself (intro+famly background+educational background)
      What is oops
      Explain polymorphism
      What is abstraction
      What are classes and interfaces( I mentioned java in my resume)
      Sdlc
      Rdbms
      Triggers
      Process and function (difference)
      Garbage collection
      API in java
      Servlets (just definition)
      Jdbc
      UML
      I guess I just remember these many

Then in HR round I was asked to tell me abt maself
      My colg name
      And why did I fail in the closed campus of the company
      Then about what I've been doing to get a job
      How was the process
      What was the hardest part of the process
      What you think you need to improve in yourself
      Then they told me that m selected and they will call me with the next batch.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of four rounds i.e.
    1. Online Test(Aptitute +Technical): Simple quantitative aptitute questions were asked on Trains, Ages, Work and Time, Calculaions etc. There was no negative marking in online test.
    2. Group Discussion: Group of about 20 students were formed and out of each group about 7-8 candidates were selected.
    3. Technical Assessment: SQL, Java, OOPS concepts, project etc.
    4. HR Interview: Regular HR questions like About Yourself, Work in Shifts, Relocation, Bond etc.
    Each round was elimination round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was first aptitude followed by technical questions and then the HR round. The technical questions were programming questions in C . They gave 3 questions and expected us to do all three.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

i applied through campus placements.
    1.technical aptitude, reasoning and code writing.. Coding section consists of basic coding questions.Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages.
    2.Technical round followed by
    3.HR round. the process took one day.

Interview Questions

• project work.
      what are the oops concepts?
      what is polymorphism? real time example.
      what is runtime polymorphism?
      rdbms and dbms difference.
      difference betn truncate and delete
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

First aptitude test, then there was an extempore. After that there was a 2 month training. Training was useful, it was based on java and sql. After that the interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test
    ExTempore
    Technical interview
    Hr round

Aptitude was easy there are 20 quantitative questions on work, age and train speed
    And technical section basic java questions 20

20-30 min respectively.

My extempore topic is science but in extempore need to give introduction and they told us to specify about school is it English medium or other .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First step was the E.S.D program (employability skill development program).the company came to our college an conducted an aptitude test then a g.d. ,they shortlisted students and gave them approx 45 days training on soft skills,java,sql,html,jsp,javascript. there were technical tests throughout the training then they shortlisted some students for hr round.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      about your flexibility with timings and shifts
      team player skills
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

1 apptitude was bit easy
    2 gd or extempor . They take extempor the topic is allocated or choose not by ourself
    Then 1 month training after training they evaluate students on the basis of technical and soft skills. The training is useful. It consists of java and sql.
    3 hr round.i am not shortlisted so I have not experienced that.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Irving, TX General flow of request by any REST resource
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Technical Interview
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Indore (India) Next round was GD/Extempore. There were so many people so they decided to make batches of 30 people and take Extempore. We chose our topic and spoke on that. My interviewer didn't let me speak after the opening line(I did ask about that later and he said that the opening line was enough for him to judge me) Just be clear about your topic and be confident. Then we had technical interview. I wasn't asked to make any program but I remember most of the questions so here they are Tell me abt urself (intro+famly background+educational background) What is oops Explain polymorphism What is abstraction What are classes and interfaces( I mentioned java in my resume) Sdlc Rdbms Triggers Process and function (difference) Garbage collection API in java Servlets (just definition) Jdbc UML I guess I just remember these many The interviewer said you are confident and just wait for the HR round and m sure u will clear that too. Then in HR round I was asked to tell me abt maself My colg name And why did I fail in the closed campus of the company Then about what I've been doing to get a job How was the process What was the hardest part of the process What you think you need to improve in yourself Then they told me that m selected and they will call me with the next batch.
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Pune (India) More focused on SQL and Java.
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Hyderabad (India) Aptitude questions and programming questions.
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Pune (India) project work. what are the oops concepts? what is polymorphism? real time example. what is runtime polymorphism? rdbms and dbms difference. difference betn truncate and delete
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Pune (India) They let me to choose my extempore topic
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Pune (India) tell me about yourself about your flexibility with timings and shifts team player skills
Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview I choose my seminar topic