Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zensar Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Irving, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.It was just normal, asked about REST and Spring questions. Also more questions on core-java.

Interview Questions

• General flow of request by any REST resource   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zensar Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Bhopal (India)).

Interview

Mainly focused on the confidence of the candidate and the candidate should have good techincal skills with good communication skills and expressing our thoughts in front of the panel is the key to success in interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic screening
    face to face interview
    Basic and advanced knowledge of the technology you are applying for
    SDLC
    Architecture and methodologies
    Offer letter
    background check
    welcome note
    appointment letter on joining
    project specific interviews after joining for project allocation

Interview Questions

• Basic technology concepts
      project specific questions

Database design concepts
      Database programming
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

I attended the off campus of Zensar Technologies and want to share my experience
    There were 4 rounds
    Online test
    Gd/Extempore
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Online test had two parts, one was quant and other was technical. Quant had questions on Time n work, Ages, Trains, Profit n loss(most questions were from these topics). R S Agrawal is enough for that and do reffer previous year question papers.

Interview Questions

• Next round was GD/Extempore. There were so many people so they decided to make batches of 30 people and take Extempore. We chose our topic and spoke on that. My interviewer didn't let me speak after the opening line(I did ask about that later and he said that the opening line was enough for him to judge me) Just be clear about your topic and be confident.

Then we had technical interview. I wasn't asked to make any program but I remember most of the questions so here they are
      Tell me abt urself (intro+famly background+educational background)
      What is oops
      Explain polymorphism
      What is abstraction
      What are classes and interfaces( I mentioned java in my resume)
      Sdlc
      Rdbms
      Triggers
      Process and function (difference)
      Garbage collection
      API in java
      Servlets (just definition)
      Jdbc
      UML
      I guess I just remember these many
      The interviewer said you are confident and just wait for the HR round and m sure u will clear that too.

Then in HR round I was asked to tell me abt maself
      My colg name
      And why did I fail in the closed campus of the company
      Then about what I've been doing to get a job
      How was the process
      What was the hardest part of the process
      What you think you need to improve in yourself
      Then they told me that m selected and they will call me with the next batch.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of four rounds i.e.
    1. Online Test(Aptitute +Technical): Simple quantitative aptitute questions were asked on Trains, Ages, Work and Time, Calculaions etc. There was no negative marking in online test.
    2. Group Discussion: Group of about 20 students were formed and out of each group about 7-8 candidates were selected.
    3. Technical Assessment: SQL, Java, OOPS concepts, project etc.
    4. HR Interview: Regular HR questions like About Yourself, Work in Shifts, Relocation, Bond etc.
    Each round was elimination round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was first aptitude followed by technical questions and then the HR round. The technical questions were programming questions in C . They gave 3 questions and expected us to do all three.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

i applied through campus placements.
    1.technical aptitude, reasoning and code writing.. Coding section consists of basic coding questions.Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages.
    2.Technical round followed by
    3.HR round. the process took one day.

Interview Questions

• project work.
      what are the oops concepts?
      what is polymorphism? real time example.
      what is runtime polymorphism?
      rdbms and dbms difference.
      difference betn truncate and delete
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

First aptitude test, then there was an extempore. After that there was a 2 month training. Training was useful, it was based on java and sql. After that the interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test
    ExTempore
    Technical interview
    Hr round

Aptitude was easy there are 20 quantitative questions on work, age and train speed
    And technical section basic java questions 20

20-30 min respectively.

My extempore topic is science but in extempore need to give introduction and they told us to specify about school is it English medium or other .