Zenta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zenta Interview Questions

2.8

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zenta (Charlotte, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

There are a series of 5 tests. 1 on site test, 2 assessments, a questionaire essay, and the wonderlic test. Only if you pass all of these steps are you granted an interview.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low. After taking all the test, you would think the proven achievement would have been a great salary; not so much. The base was reasonable, but there is no bonus and no overtime. They will "salary" you to get the most out of you with out the perks.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zenta (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

total 4 interview rounds. 1) aptitude
    2) Group discussion
    3) HR interview
    4) Ops round.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenta in May 2011.

Interview

It is a three stage interview process. The first round is a HR round where we have to give our brief introduction. Next round is aptitude round where we have objective test and one essay and final round will be technical interview round which will be little difficult as we will have questions from finance concepts.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenta (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

the company's hr panel is good.the interview processes are well aligned n formulated.but the internal staff or system as u call it isnt really very kind and helping.money is their main motto..yeah i agree it is ours too,but the kind of atmosphere required isnt there.secondly they're very rigid with their formats.even if it comes to keeping one girl in a batch of say 30 men that too for a purelyy night window.
    they're good with their work but i think they can be much better if they become a little kind and understanding.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the negotiation phase is not a problem..the company pays well..ya it might not give u a hike any soon.but it definetly pays well.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenta (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

the hiringprocess is directly thru hr or thru various consultancies appointed by them interview process is simple if ur communicationis good things become simler

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is chance for negotiation if one has a relevant expertise

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zenta (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

I referred, to a newspaper advertisement, and visited a consultancy where i was interviewed by an H.R. from Zenta, i cleared the 1st round there and then i was asked to visit Zenta, Powai, for the second round of Interview, i cleared the second round and then we all were asked to wait there for the offer letter and all...

Interview Questions

• there is nothing so difficult, all you need to understand that you just need to chit-chat there in the interview, talk to the point, and talk instantaneously, be prepared for anything...   Answer Question

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenta (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

4-5 rounds which is personal interview 1, Voice and Accent, Typing Test, Written Test (grammar, GK, Maths etc), personal interview 2.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a situation when you get a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just keep on agreeing with HR, don't say anything that might may result in the HR asking more questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenta (Mumbai (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

There were 5 rounds such as reading, extempore (elimination round) , written tests like Grammar, Composition, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge (Basic), Personal (Manager), Personal (HR). Since the hall was jam packed with candidates my 1st interview round started at 10:00 AM & my last interview round was at 6:00 PM. Most of the rounds are given in groups of 10 candidates at a time. There were many candidates who chat with you whilst you are waiting for your turn for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Why Zenta & why not any other company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted whatever they gave me without questioning since I was in a desperate need of a job at that time.