Zep Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Zep Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zep (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

i just want to be able to review the damn company I wanted to review. Can we wrap this up now please and help me with what I'm wanting to inquire about?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated higher base pay and added a week of vacation

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zep (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview with the Vice President of Sales. The first 10 minutes was the interviewer telling me about his entire work history and how well he did on those positions and also gave exact numbers on how he improved the companies. Spoke about the job its duties. The next part was my work history and then he asked questions about what I would do as DSM.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zep (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was submitted to this company by an outside recruiter. I was asked to interview the same day the company received my resume. I managed to put it off a day. I was told the interview would take approximately an hour and a half. it took at least 25-30 minutes to complete the app. Interviews themselves took three hours.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions were asked. The sales manager talked mostly about the company and himself   Answer Question