Zephyr Environmental Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zephyr Environmental

Zephyr Environmental

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zephyr Environmental (Austin, TX) in Dec 2016

Interview

I was contacted by the HR two weeks after I submitted my application. It was a 30 minute phone interview where I was asked regular questions, e.g. why do you want to work here, tell me about your previous experience, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Three weeks later the 9 person interview was scheduled with the team. Mostly behavioral questions. After that I sent a thank you note to everyone, but never heard back from them. I followed up with the HR a week later and again nothing. 3 months after the submission of my application I received a note that another candidate was selected for the position. No communication after the second interview was quite frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to work here?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Zephyr Environmental

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zephyr Environmental (Austin, TX) in Apr 2013

Interview

Easy. Called me within a couple weeks and I had a 2.5 hour interview with about 9 staff members. I went in and they brought in people 2 or 3 at a time, with everyone from staff to supervisory employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed