Zepo Business Development Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zepo

1 Interview Review

4.0

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zepo (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was telephonic and I was made comfortable by making it more of a conversation than a formal interview. The process got me talking openly and i spoke everything that may not have been ideally expressed in a conventional job interview. My questions were answered candidly with facts.
There were 3 rounds :
HR Round
It was more of a conversation and we got to know each other. Got me comfortable and inquisitive to know more about Zepo and future plans.

Interview by the business head
This round can be described as a grill. My patience was tested and i was sent a little off-balance. The questions were crisp and answers were spontaneous. Contrary to my anticipation it was more of an attitude test than an aptitude test.

Interview by the CEO
It was a long conversation which lasted over 2 hours. It had been a while since I had spoken with someone for so long about myself. After the session i got to know a lot of things about myself which other wise i had not known. I was asked to describe about my childhood, friends, school, college, reasons behind my choices, personal and professional decisions and slightly about the industry i was getting into.

Interview Questions

• 1. What has been the craziest thing you have ever done?   1 Answer
  • 3. Why should i not hire you?   1 Answer