Zepo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zepo Interview Questions

Interviews at Zepo

2.6

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zepo (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was telephonic and I was made comfortable by making it more of a conversation than a formal interview. The process got me talking openly and i spoke everything that may not have been ideally expressed in a conventional job interview. My questions were answered candidly with facts.
    There were 3 rounds :
    HR Round
    It was more of a conversation and we got to know each other. Got me comfortable and inquisitive to know more about Zepo and future plans.

Interview by the business head
    This round can be described as a grill. My patience was tested and i was sent a little off-balance. The questions were crisp and answers were spontaneous. Contrary to my anticipation it was more of an attitude test than an aptitude test.

Interview by the CEO
    It was a long conversation which lasted over 2 hours. It had been a while since I had spoken with someone for so long about myself. After the session i got to know a lot of things about myself which other wise i had not known. I was asked to describe about my childhood, friends, school, college, reasons behind my choices, personal and professional decisions and slightly about the industry i was getting into.

Interview Questions

• 1. What has been the craziest thing you have ever done?   1 Answer
    • 3. Why should i not hire you?   1 Answer

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Telephonic call
    Technical round
    Hr round

to work in zepo you need to have good technical knowledge in java etc.. For junior entry level basic knowledge of any technical logical things required- java is prefer.
    Normal Hr round regarding the zepo products and about yourself background

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Four steps:
    - Plain & simple to the point interview with the founder of the company. This round will check if you have what it takes to join the company. You'll be checked if you can bring some fresh perspective to the company. You'll be tested less on skills and more on interpersonal, sense of humor and problem solving skills.

- Task / exercise completion round - without completing this you won't move to the next round. The task provided to you can be fairly simple or might be overly complex. This depends on what kind of problems the company is currently facing and if you're the one who can solve it.

- Phone interview with an investor or mentor: This round is often very tiring and tests your knowledge towards your work. The good thing here is that you are free to ask as many blunt questions as you wish to ask about the company culture and work environment.

- Phone interview with your work mentor: If you reach this round and most probably they like you and would like to see you work with them. This round can be severely rough because you'll be interviewed by the person who'll me managing you and so you can expect some very technical questions. If you fail to impress in this round, then your chances go down to half. Make sure you can do what you say you can to pass this final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us the most interesting thing that every happened in your life? Why do you rate it above other incidences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved, I asked for some stuffs and they promised to give it to me just that. They just wanted me to do my work promptly.

See What Zepo Employees Are Saying

BDO

StarStarStarStarStar   Former BDO in Mumbai (India)

Pros: “No pros working for the organisation. The CEO Nitin is focused of getting more money into the company and not serving the clients. He himself does not know what kind of clients his partners...”“No pros working for the organisation. The CEO Nitin is focused of getting more money into the company and not serving the clients. He himself does not know what kind of clients his partners can serves or not. The second director of the company Sonam chandwani is also focused on getting money in the company & not on client engagement, proper client servicing & focusing on long term relationships. The company makes huge promises to the client till the moment he pays. After that no calls are answered. Clients walk in to the office asking for refunds. The company is completely focused on fooling people. The CEO Nitin Puraswani is nothing much a human being with 0% of marketing understanding. He changes the policies within the companies as per his mood swings.” – Full Review