Zepo Operations Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zepo

1 Interview Review

0.0

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to Zepo.in via a referral and was contacted for the interview process within 2 days.
-First Round was a telephonic interview with the HR. It was a general get to know session, where the HR queried about what I had done and what exactly I was looking to do in life.

-The second round was more job role specific. Questions like:
 > Why a startup?
 > Why Zepo?
 > How well I had understood the product.
Since I had applied for a Operations role my communication skills were checked. For ops role, a lot of customer relations, customer satisfaction techniques were asked and discussed.

They also tested spontaneity and lateral thinking skills. The entire interview was more of a discussion than a question and answer session. The comfort level was great and I was given ample opportunities to ask any kind of questions.

-The third round was with the CEO of Zepo and was an in-depth analysis of what I have achieved in life till now. Each phase of life was taken up and understood. Challenges faced, lessons learnt, improvisations done were all discussed.
I felt it was an extremely creative way to understand one's thinking process. By the end of it the interviewer knew what I wanted from life.

Overall the interview experience was great with full freedom and flexibility to ask any kind of question. The process took just 3 days and they were extremely committed to the timeline.

Interview Questions