Zepo Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zepo Web Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zepo

1 Interview Review

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Four steps:
- Plain & simple to the point interview with the founder of the company. This round will check if you have what it takes to join the company. You'll be checked if you can bring some fresh perspective to the company. You'll be tested less on skills and more on interpersonal, sense of humor and problem solving skills.

- Task / exercise completion round - without completing this you won't move to the next round. The task provided to you can be fairly simple or might be overly complex. This depends on what kind of problems the company is currently facing and if you're the one who can solve it.

- Phone interview with an investor or mentor: This round is often very tiring and tests your knowledge towards your work. The good thing here is that you are free to ask as many blunt questions as you wish to ask about the company culture and work environment.

- Phone interview with your work mentor: If you reach this round and most probably they like you and would like to see you work with them. This round can be severely rough because you'll be interviewed by the person who'll me managing you and so you can expect some very technical questions. If you fail to impress in this round, then your chances go down to half. Make sure you can do what you say you can to pass this final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us the most interesting thing that every happened in your life? Why do you rate it above other incidences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved, I asked for some stuffs and they promised to give it to me just that. They just wanted me to do my work promptly.