Zerin Business Consulting Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zerin Business Consulting Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

When I arrived its office, I filled a form about my personal information. Then I waited at the waiting area. An HR person came to me in about five minutes. Then I came to her office to talk with her.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through one of the job boards. I was contacted by the director of human resources and we scheduled a phone interview. However, it didn't go far because we found that the job did not match my career interests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad in the newspaper for an Account Manager. I called into the human resources department and spoke with a young lady who explained the position to me. Later that day I dropped my resume off at their office. It seemed like a nice place. Clean lobby friendly receptionist. The music was a little loud for a business when I walked in but I also caught her off guard and she turned it down to speak with me. The assistant manager had me come right back and had a brief meeting with me. He said if they were interested they would call me that evening. Instead of a call I received an email that they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• All of them because I was not expecting to interview right when I dropped off my resume.   Answer Question