Zerin Business Consulting Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zerin Business Consulting Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

This is another one of those "you can be a territory manager." You get "selected" to attended an interview process where you will be seated with 8 other applicants. Everyone is very nicely dressed to put on a show for you however, most of the rooms don't even have desks. You don't even get interviewed you get told what this "marketing" company is about and if you are interested you will be asked to come back to see how it works. You sell some sort of product. Again it's almost door to door sales but they won't admit it unless you pry the info out of them. Nevertheless, if you do well selling whatever gimmick they have going on you can be promoted to a "manager." Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

It's door to door sales posing as a marketing company.

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

I applied on Career build, and get a phone call. She send me a email to confirm a interview day. I had no idea what is account manager do.

Interview Questions

don't match my career path

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us to further better our hiring process. As a small company we are continually looking for ways to improve. We wish you the best luck with your ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through one of the job boards. I was contacted by the director of human resources and we scheduled a phone interview. However, it didn't go far because we found that the job did not match my career interests.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me within a week trying to schedule a phone interview. Then they call you in for a 15 minutes "interview" where they tell you about the company and what they do, which is marketing/sales. Then if you qualify, which you surely will, you will get invited to an all day tag along trip with one of the current reps.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, but I was asked what I did in my free time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was able to use my campus recruiter contacts to help initialize an interview process quite early. Met for an interview for about 20 minutes. I then had an on-cite interview for the afternoon. I met with 2 separate interviewers. They both asked me basic questions that I was expecting from my previous interviews with former employers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. But be prepared to talk about the conflicts you face and how you over came them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

The initial communication with the company was through the Human Resources department when I submitted my resume through an online job forum. The Human Resource receptionist called me to set up and interview with the manager. She asked a few questions and made sure that the office was within a reasonable commute from my location.

Interview Questions

• If offered the position what is the greatest characteristic you would bring to the company?   Answer Question

It seemed like a great place to work but I am a little older than the general age group of individual's working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad in the newspaper for an Account Manager. I called into the human resources department and spoke with a young lady who explained the position to me. Later that day I dropped my resume off at their office. It seemed like a nice place. Clean lobby friendly receptionist. The music was a little loud for a business when I walked in but I also caught her off guard and she turned it down to speak with me. The assistant manager had me come right back and had a brief meeting with me. He said if they were interested they would call me that evening. Instead of a call I received an email that they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• All of them because I was not expecting to interview right when I dropped off my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for a brief explanation of the job and such. The first interview was pleasant and relaxed. It was one-on-one by a young guy, probably someone in a high position in his late 20's or early 30's. Asked standard questions like what my strengths are and what is one weakness that I have. Was asked to come back for a second interview the next day but I declined. Heard it involved going with another account manager door to door.

One thing that I found uncomfortable was the fact that the interviewer wouldn't tell me specifics about the salary structure or job duties. he kept saying he would tell me those if I made it to the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I did some research the night before and saw on their facebook page that they were having an office night at a place close to my house so I went over to observe what type of employees they had working for them. I noticed a bunch of people in suits so I assumed it was them. They looked like they were having a blast and they all looked like sharp professionals. I attended my interview at the Tyson's Corner location to find out that the people I had seen the night before were the employees and management team. Every one was very genuine and nice during the process. The company seemed very promising I was looking for something that paid a little more than $700-$800/week for entry level.

Interview Questions

I was looking to get more than $700-$800/week for an entry level position.