Zerin Business Consulting Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was not good with 4 different rounds
phone round.
Personal round
and other 2 round
with manager people

"Like you actually walk door to door regardless of weather
"Zerin does door to door sales for T-Mobile and Verizon Fios, and pays their employees honestly if the commission the employees earn"

Interview Questions

• Whats your future goal for 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

Everyone was kind and friendly. The office was vibrant and buzzing with energy. I spoke with the assistant manager and was later called for a second round interview. The first round was more of a meet and greet, the second really got down to brass tacks and I left fully informed, completely impulsed, and totally wanting the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Is stepping out of your comfort zone something you are willing to do on a daily basis?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview went smoothly. The environment and people I encountered throughout the process seemed very positive and inviting. I really have no complaints about the interview. I even got called back for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 strengths? What do you like to do on your free time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

3 simple interviews, they just wanna know you better. The people are nice and they present themselves well, so make sure you look the part. However, I applied for corporate trainer online, and was expecting to interview for that position. Instead they interviewed me for another job. They didn't want to tell me what the job was at the first interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception people have about you?   Answer Question
    • What is more important to you, money, advancement or work environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simply refused the job - they were too vague about the job. Not a good sign.

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us to further better our hiring process. As a small company we are continually looking for ways to improve.

We're glad to hear that you had a... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via phone after submitting my resume to interview for the position. Upon arriving at their location I was very pleasantly greeted and made comfortable before the interviewer could see me. (Nice atmosphere, quiet, modern music, but uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.)

Interview Questions

• 'Does cold calls, sales, and marketing sound like something you would be comfortable doing?'   1 Answer

They will not accept you unless you are a salesperson. I responded to a training position, went in with that intent, and they attempted to thrust another position on me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call after applying online. Met with manager for a short interview. There were several other candidates waiting to be interviewed as well. Very basic interview questions. Name three strengths and one weakness, where do you want to be in five years, no real "left field" questions. The interviewer was polite, did not go into much detail about the position.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this company?   1 Answer