Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Entry Level Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

It sounds like the process is a 3 step interview. The first is super basic - mostly to put a name to a resume. Don't be shocked if they ask you for a copy of it - even if previously submitted. They are very nice - but be sure to ask questions. Based on my experience and the other posts here on glassdoor - every entry level position will be focused in face to face sales. There seems to be potential for promotion - but based on the conversation I had you will be the foot team for local amenities like fiber optics and energy companies.

Overall the office seems odd - the building seems kind of neglected and the company is using older computers as long as they can. The interviewer I had was polite and asked the standard intro questions (ask about interests, what led you to this interview, strengths and weaknesses etc.) and was also great for keeping up conversation- but overall the interview is designed to take about 20 minutes. The second step was explained as a day in the life - shadowing out on the field most likely.
The people I saw working there were all in their 20s-early 30s, and I only saw 3 and a receptionist in the small suite.

I don't have anything negative to say about them- but I likely will not take the second interview if offered- simply because it is not the kind of job I'm looking for.

Interview Questions