Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Interview Questions

2.5

Entry Level Interview

Interview

I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions - tell me about a time you had to re-prioritize multiple projects, tell me about a time you had to tell someone no and how was that handled,etc.

Interview Questions

• A big focus on the interview was personality based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I went to an on-campus information session and left my resume with the recruiter. A few weeks later I got an e-mail to schedule an interview. Was a one on one on campus interview. I was first asked to introduce myself then asked a few questions. Asked a combination of both personal as well as technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, craig'slist. Went and interviewed in tyson's corner. The process was very short. When I was in the office all the employees seemed diverse. I thought it was strange that no one offered me a drink of water but other than that it seemed to be like a regular interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I did the first interview and found it pretty staright forward. The Managers are all young. They are looking for a particular 'fit' for their company and not interested in what you have done so far.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

I went for an interview last week at Zerin Business Consulting. I found the building pretty easily once I got through all the crazy mall traffic it was smooth sailing. I met a receptionist on the elevator on the way up to the office. She helped me get set up for the interview and had me fill out a short questioner for the hiring manager. When I walked into his office I noticed a few award and a sign stating he was the ceo of the company which made me a little nervous. I thought it was a good opportunity to get a feel for the company as well as for them to recognize my strengths and what I had to offer the team.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

My first interview I met with a young lady she seemed very nice and told me about the companies upcoming endeavors and plans. All the people I saw while at the office seemed to be very pleasant and liked working there. It was very different from any place I have worked in the past 15 years which intrigued my interest.