Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Part one of three is a meet-and-greet in which you get to meet some of the staff. The second round interview is longer in duration and there are several questions regarding your skillset and desire to work in the industry. The third round interview is with one of the higher-ups in which they make their final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get in the marketing and sales industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

Interview

The first step in the three part interview process is really just a screening process in my opinion. They can tell after speaking with you if they want to take the time and sit down with you for several hours and do a full interview. There are a lot of people constantly applying to this job, so they can't take too much time with everyone. After that first interview though, you get to learn about all of the basic things you would need to know about any job during the second interview.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been with your current employer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I attended one interview with the company. It felt like every other interview that I have been on, basic questions etc. There was one other person interviewing for an administrative position while I was at their office. The people seemed genuinely nice which I would expect from a potential employer. I did notice they had a few outdated magazines in the lobby but I flipped through one anyways while I waited for my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

The first round of the interview process took place via Skype, being that I live two states away from Zerin's location. They called me later that day at 8:30 p.m to inform me that I had made it to the second round and I set up my interview time for the next week. One day before the interview, they sent me my confirmation email, stating that my interview would take place at 1:30 the following afternoon. However, after driving more than 8 hours to conduct my interview, the office was a ghost town, it was completely empty. I waited in the building for 20 min. hoping someone would show up and no one ever did. I then called the girl from HR who scheduled my interview, and there was no answer (keep in mind, this is at 1:30 on a weekday). Not only did no one show up for my interview, but they never called me back. I had read reviews that said to avoid this company, but I ignored them- I wish I hadn't. Avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest attributes? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the company. The interview process was short. Basically I found out that other companies hire Zerin to do direct marketing for them. There are a lot of companies that have this type of business structure they call it network marketing. So they create a network of businesses who pay them to market and do brand management for their company or product. It definitely seems like an interesting business model and everyone I met during my interviews seemed nice but I am looking for more of a contract position.

Interview Questions

Looking for a government contract

Application

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy. My first interview was about 30 minutes and then my second interview was a day to shadow one of the sales employees to see what their interactions are and what the promotion is like. I learn that the first promotion is not until 1-2 months after being hired. The 2nd promotion takes even longer and they said about 9-12 month. I want quicker promotion they say that it will be up to me and how hard I work when my promotion is. I see that they have opened other offices from promotion in other states as well.

Went to another company where promotion is after 1 week not after 1-2 month