Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

188 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Pretty brief and simple. Took only about 15 mins for the first interview. Interviewers are very friendly and lay down basic history and objectives of the company. Honesty is probably the best way to get through the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

Extremely friendly staff, company was easy to find and is metro bus accessible. Company environment seems open and inviting and the interview process was quick and also very well organized.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future, what do you see yourself doing?   Answer Question

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

Two parts, must pass the first part to second a second interview. Very relaxed, friendly people. Second part of the interview process is more detailed than the first, all major questions will be answered then.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview is pretty interesting and really informative. Not the first interview though, that's really just their screening process. The second interview gave me a lot of opportunity to ask questions and really figure out if the job was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, professionally?   1 Answer

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Everyone who applies has to start at the entry level position for training purposes. So, they explained the details of that position as well as the numerous advancement opportunities within the company. I got a great feel for the company during the 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been looking for a new position?   1 Answer

Training Provided Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Questions asked are the typical questions everyone prepares for. However, there are a few things that really bothered me and are the reason I turned down the offer. First, I actually applied to District Solutions but I was interviewed by the CEO of Zerin Business Consulting. I let that one slip. When I was called for the second interview, there were multiple red flags. Although the post said "Training provided", you actually have to pay $250/week to be trained. If hired, one of your responsibilities will end up being recruiting. The last red flag for me personally was that its 100% commission based. The last point might not be so bad for some but it just seemed like some sort of Pyramid Scheme to me. Generally, I just didn't like them not being straight forward with everything.

Interview Questions

• - How do you define Success?
      - If you were a manager and one of your employees showed up late, how would you deal with that?
      - Top three skills?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Interview

There were 3 interviews in total. I received the email for the first interview a couple of days after I created a profile on Ziprecruiter - I don't know if it's relevant, but I didn't even apply to this company but they found my info somewhere. When I arrived there were 3 other interviewees. The person at the front desk kepted us busy chatting with her with all those friendly small talks. The first interview was short, around 15min, the questions are just those typical ones you'll encounter at an interview.
    The next day I was told that I passed the first round interview, and they'll do a second round with me. When I arrived for the second round, they told me I will be leaving with two persons to a coffee shop and we'll do the interview there. So They took me there with a private car with them to a coffee shop near by. The second interview was much longer, and they ask you more detailed questions, such as questions about your personality, leadership experience etc. then they explained how it works and the compensation. Before the second interview I already read other reviews online about how they do door-to-door sales with low compensation and target newly grads, so I didn't ask them many questions related to there work, since I didn't have interest in them anymore. They told me the compensation is $200-$400 per week, compensation based, but you'll get promoted really fast if you "work hard". They also gave examples of persons working with them and became a manager only in a few months (they did say it doesn't happen so often though) and is about to start their own business in a short time.
    During the interview process I felt a little bit pressured, maybe because they had two persons and they are trying to make me feel pumped up by this "wonderful opportunity " by throwing a lot of information to me and telling me "it sounds too good to be true, but--" .
    This interview took about an hour, then we got back to the office and I was told that I'm doing the third / final interview with another person. They let me fill out a form with some questions and I got into an office to meet with the third person, who seems to be the other people's supervisor. This was very short, about 10 min or less, then they told me I could go back and wait for the result.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Describe your leadership experience.
      What differentiates you with the other candidates?   Answer Question

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

Natural and Easy going, took 2 days to get an interview but did not as anything about my previous work experience. Said they would get back to me that day in which they did. They are not very clear on what the position is exactly. I got asked back for a second interview but I declined once I researched the company/position more.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Ellicott City, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Great atmosphere. Felt welcome the moment I walked through the door. As I was waiting, the receptionist kept asking me questions and engaged in conversation until I was ready to interview. The interview itself was a preliminary, so I am waiting to hear back. But Mark was great. He made me feel appreciated and valued and told me everything I wanted to know about the company.

Juniors Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview seemed a bit informal to me. It seemed like my hobbies were more important than my past work experience. The second interview was down at a coffee shop and the person who interviews you drives you there. This is to make sure you cannot leave and hear what they have to say with pressure. So you cannot really leave since your car is back at the company's garage. It seemed like a scam and the interviewer mentioned to good to be true things like becoming a manager within a year or 2 years and earning 6 digit figures by then. I had the third interview right away where the district of solutions manager interviewed me with 3 small questions. It was too brief and she said she trusts the interviewer's judgment on whether to hire me or not. Every time I went in for an interview there were at least 6 to 8 people waiting to be interviewed meaning they have a high turnover rate. They also play upbeat songs in the lobby and advertised how much they had fun every Thursday night on social media which seems very unprofessional to me.

After offering me a position about 4 hours later after my third interview I looked up reviews on Glassdoor where a previous employee said that Zerin is a door-to-door sales company for T-mobile. In addition, sometimes people did not get paid some days and even had to work when there was bad weather or ill. None of this was mentioned in the interviews.