Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad in the newspaper for an Account Manager. I called into the human resources department and spoke with a young lady who explained the position to me. Later that day I dropped my resume off at their office. It seemed like a nice place. Clean lobby friendly receptionist. The music was a little loud for a business when I walked in but I also caught her off guard and she turned it down to speak with me. The assistant manager had me come right back and had a brief meeting with me. He said if they were interested they would call me that evening. Instead of a call I received an email that they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• All of them because I was not expecting to interview right when I dropped off my resume.   Answer Question

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Straightforward quick first interview. Second interview goes over pay scale and advancement. Everyone is nice and willing to answer questions and they all seem to genuinely care about the company and the people there.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I saw an opening for an accountant position with Zerin. I submitted my resume. I was called my the human resources department. The secretary explained to me what they were looking for and emailed me a comprehensive basic accounting online quiz. I completed the quiz and was called in for an interview to meet with the owners and managers of the firm. They asked me questions about my background and what type of work environment I do best in and said they would call me later that day if they wanted me to start the job.

Interview Questions

• A few of the questions on the online quiz were tricky, I cannot remember them exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary based off my previous accounting positions.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

I went for an interview last week at Zerin Business Consulting. I found the building pretty easily once I got through all the crazy mall traffic it was smooth sailing. I met a receptionist on the elevator on the way up to the office. She helped me get set up for the interview and had me fill out a short questioner for the hiring manager. When I walked into his office I noticed a few award and a sign stating he was the ceo of the company which made me a little nervous. I thought it was a good opportunity to get a feel for the company as well as for them to recognize my strengths and what I had to offer the team.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Entry Level Sports Minded Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the manager of the office. I was looking to relocate to the DC area from Oregon. He was very nice and personable. He explained how their company works, what type of employees they are looking for. Since I was moving across the country for a new job I needed to make sure it was going to be a stable position and it seemed like it would suit my needs for the time being. I flew over to have a second interview with the company and everything seemed great I later learned that the compensation exceeded what I would need to relocate to the area to cover my living cost and student loans. I was offered the position and moved to the area 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part of the interview for me was just going out on a limb knowing if the job was worth moving across the county for or not. Looking back I know I made the right decision.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The position was recommended to me through my universities career center. I submitted my resume to their Human Resources department and received a phone call to set up an interview. I went to the interview everyone was really nice. I met with the director of the human resources department she asked me some questions and explained in detail the responsibilities for the position.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Ellicott City, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Great atmosphere. Felt welcome the moment I walked through the door. As I was waiting, the receptionist kept asking me questions and engaged in conversation until I was ready to interview. The interview itself was a preliminary, so I am waiting to hear back. But Mark was great. He made me feel appreciated and valued and told me everything I wanted to know about the company.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was not good with 4 different rounds
    phone round.
    Personal round
    and other 2 round
    with manager people

"Like you actually walk door to door regardless of weather
    "Zerin does door to door sales for T-Mobile and Verizon Fios, and pays their employees honestly if the commission the employees earn"

Interview Questions

• Whats your future goal for 5 years   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three rounds interview. First round is talk with an associate manager and have a brief introduction. Second round will go through the background of the company and ask you to finish a quiz about it.

Interview Questions

• What do your like to do other than things listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

When I arrived its office, I filled a form about my personal information. Then I waited at the waiting area. An HR person came to me in about five minutes. Then I came to her office to talk with her.