Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.3

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Falls Church, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

2-3 rounds of interviews process, basic interview questions its a easy one i believe. Last interview they will let you know about the company and what they do. Its a very easy process and if you like marketing go for it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yiurself in five years?   1 Answer

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Its in three rounds. The first is a one on one with the hiring manager. The second you meet with another sales member and they explain the job in more details. The third is almost a combo of the two. Everyone was very friendly but I do wish that they had been more up front about this being a door to door sales position. Nothing is wrong with that, but it is definitely not something I am interetested in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Top three attributes you're looking for in your career
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

I got a call without even applying to the company. I think they found my resume on Ziprecruiter. They call me in for an interview the next day. I accepted, I met with the CEO, the interview lasted about 20 minutes. He was very nice but it surprised me that he did not asked me anything about my previous jobs and experience. Not a single question. He told me I was going to get notify if I passed to the second round the very same day. Indeed I got a call saying that I had to come on Monday for 4 hours. The interview was very easy, chill. I wrote down some of the questions he asked me. I left feeling confident. Yet, I have decided I will not take the job. I did not had the time to check on glassdoor before the first interview. Now that I have read all the comments about the position they offered me, and several people mentioned how it is actually a door-to-door sells job commission based -- I AM HORRIFIED. That is definitely not what I want to do. In the first interview they never mentioned that. I think it should be clarified since the beginning so people do not get their hopes up and go there thinking they will start a job that is not even close to what they think.

Interview Questions

• -Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
      -What are the 3 words that best describe yourself?
      -Name one thing you think you need to work on
      - How do you define success?
      - Why this company?
      Answer Question

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Jan 15, 2017

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review Zerin Business Consulting. However, I believe your review has found its way to the wrong page. Zerin Business Consulting is located in Virginia ... More

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

So, I applied via a job site as I was job hunting. An HR person got in touch with me. She was so nice! The call with her made me feel comfortable with the position, even though I was looking for more than an entry level position. This was the first round. I have not decided if I will be moving forward, b/c I am looking for more of a Senior leadership position. But if I was younger and looking for a job to build my skill set, and also feel supported, this would be it!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

pretty good and easy just be professional yourself. they will try to know about you and they way you can present yourself to the managers. i wouldn't say its bad but if you like sales its definitely the place

Entry Level Business Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was a meeting with their CEO and second was a Starbucks hangout with one of the associates who tells you about what he does daily and you kinda talk just to get to know each other's personalities

Interview Questions

I felt that the pay was not what I was looking for in relation to the amount of work they had outlined that I would be doing.

Beginning Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

They took us through a formal interview process for a job that seems to be a scam. Luckily I spoke to a friend to who had also been through the process, and the job is actually door-to-door sales while being pitched as entry-level business. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonexistent

Sales and Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I got a email about an interview I asked when and it all was pretty fast
    Kind of a long commute but I did not like the vibe that was given off

Management Training Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position through the website over the weekend. I was reached out to towards the beginning of the week. I had a very pleasant conversation with the HR Manager. She asked me several questions about my background and what I was interested in. Definitely really enjoyable and peaked my interest in meeting the rest of the team. I sat down with the director Mark for about 25 minutes to tell him about myself and he went through and explained the company and what Zerin does and why the Management Training position is looking to be filled - there seems to be a lot of growth and development opportunities here from what Mark was saying about a lot of the clients and their high goals for the fiscal year. He also answered all of my questions bluntly, which I really appreciated because I had a lot of questions in regards to the company and what they do and what the position would really entail. He clarified that there is no cold calling and no door knocking which made me feel way better about coming into the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are you most interested in learning about in terms of your own professional development?   Answer Question

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

I had never heard of this company or applied for the position. I got a call out of the blue followed by a text. Recruiter said I applied, then that they found my profile on zip recruiter. The call was actually confusing because at first I thought they were a firm leading a search for another position I had actually actively applied for. The recruiter immediately invited me for an interview, but this seemed off to me so I asked a few more questions. It turns out this is a very junior position with a salary not even close to my range. I don't know what their angle is, but this gave me a really bad feeling that they are calling people out of nowhere. When I declined to move forward in this scam the recruiter was actually rude and implied that I was desperate for a job or was currently unemployed. Wrong on both.