Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Took a week I applied online, next day schedule an interview, by the end of the week I got the offer. The commute from dc to Mclean, Va is very long so leave an hour in advance. Try to read up on Zerin if that is even possible.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

Natural and Easy going, took 2 days to get an interview but did not as anything about my previous work experience. Said they would get back to me that day in which they did. They are not very clear on what the position is exactly. I got asked back for a second interview but I declined once I researched the company/position more.

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

1st I had a brief phone interview during which I was invited for an in-person interview. When I arrived at the company, the reception area looked very uninviting and unkempt. The TV was on a trashy Soap opera and the volume was extremely loud. The subject matter of the show was very inappropriate for a business lobby setting. Once the actual interview started, two of us were asked in at once. The young man asked very basic questions from a script, made a few notes and dismissed us. I honestly believe this company is a front for a very different type of business.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Full time or part time? Do you think you can be a trainer for new sales associates.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Ellicott City, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Great atmosphere. Felt welcome the moment I walked through the door. As I was waiting, the receptionist kept asking me questions and engaged in conversation until I was ready to interview. The interview itself was a preliminary, so I am waiting to hear back. But Mark was great. He made me feel appreciated and valued and told me everything I wanted to know about the company.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was not good with 4 different rounds
    phone round.
    Personal round
    and other 2 round
    with manager people

"Like you actually walk door to door regardless of weather
    "Zerin does door to door sales for T-Mobile and Verizon Fios, and pays their employees honestly if the commission the employees earn"

Interview Questions

• Whats your future goal for 5 years   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Application

Interview

Three rounds interview. First round is talk with an associate manager and have a brief introduction. Second round will go through the background of the company and ask you to finish a quiz about it.

Interview Questions

• What do your like to do other than things listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Juniors Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview seemed a bit informal to me. It seemed like my hobbies were more important than my past work experience. The second interview was down at a coffee shop and the person who interviews you drives you there. This is to make sure you cannot leave and hear what they have to say with pressure. So you cannot really leave since your car is back at the company's garage. It seemed like a scam and the interviewer mentioned to good to be true things like becoming a manager within a year or 2 years and earning 6 digit figures by then. I had the third interview right away where the district of solutions manager interviewed me with 3 small questions. It was too brief and she said she trusts the interviewer's judgment on whether to hire me or not. Every time I went in for an interview there were at least 6 to 8 people waiting to be interviewed meaning they have a high turnover rate. They also play upbeat songs in the lobby and advertised how much they had fun every Thursday night on social media which seems very unprofessional to me.

After offering me a position about 4 hours later after my third interview I looked up reviews on Glassdoor where a previous employee said that Zerin is a door-to-door sales company for T-mobile. In addition, sometimes people did not get paid some days and even had to work when there was bad weather or ill. None of this was mentioned in the interviews.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

When I arrived its office, I filled a form about my personal information. Then I waited at the waiting area. An HR person came to me in about five minutes. Then I came to her office to talk with her.

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

They tried to be very laid back during the interview process but asked questions that did not flow well together and it felt more like a college lecture than an actual interview. It was in a coffee shop.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The guy was creepy and a scumbag and I really did not want to be in a room alone with him. The whole job sounded like a scam and then I realized that it was solely commission door to door sales.