Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.2

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The guy was creepy and a scumbag and I really did not want to be in a room alone with him. The whole job sounded like a scam and then I realized that it was solely commission door to door sales.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

When I arrived its office, I filled a form about my personal information. Then I waited at the waiting area. An HR person came to me in about five minutes. Then I came to her office to talk with her.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

I got a call without even applying to the company. I think they found my resume on Ziprecruiter. They call me in for an interview the next day. I accepted, I met with the CEO, the interview lasted about 20 minutes. He was very nice but it surprised me that he did not asked me anything about my previous jobs and experience. Not a single question. He told me I was going to get notify if I passed to the second round the very same day. Indeed I got a call saying that I had to come on Monday for 4 hours. The interview was very easy, chill. I wrote down some of the questions he asked me. I left feeling confident. Yet, I have decided I will not take the job. I did not had the time to check on glassdoor before the first interview. Now that I have read all the comments about the position they offered me, and several people mentioned how it is actually a door-to-door sells job commission based -- I AM HORRIFIED. That is definitely not what I want to do. In the first interview they never mentioned that. I think it should be clarified since the beginning so people do not get their hopes up and go there thinking they will start a job that is not even close to what they think.

Interview Questions

• -Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
      -What are the 3 words that best describe yourself?
      -Name one thing you think you need to work on
      - How do you define success?
      - Why this company?   Answer Question

Jan 15, 2017

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review Zerin Business Consulting. However, I believe your review has found its way to the wrong page. Zerin Business Consulting is located in Virginia... More

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

So, I applied via a job site as I was job hunting. An HR person got in touch with me. She was so nice! The call with her made me feel comfortable with the position, even though I was looking for more than an entry level position. This was the first round. I have not decided if I will be moving forward, b/c I am looking for more of a Senior leadership position. But if I was younger and looking for a job to build my skill set, and also feel supported, this would be it!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Mar 9, 2017

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us! Best luck on your job search.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

This is another one of those "you can be a territory manager." You get "selected" to attended an interview process where you will be seated with 8 other applicants. Everyone is very nicely dressed to put on a show for you however, most of the rooms don't even have desks. You don't even get interviewed you get told what this "marketing" company is about and if you are interested you will be asked to come back to see how it works. You sell some sort of product. Again it's almost door to door sales but they won't admit it unless you pry the info out of them. Nevertheless, if you do well selling whatever gimmick they have going on you can be promoted to a "manager." Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

It's door to door sales posing as a marketing company.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

They tried to be very laid back during the interview process but asked questions that did not flow well together and it felt more like a college lecture than an actual interview. It was in a coffee shop.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

They took us through a formal interview process for a job that seems to be a scam. Luckily I spoke to a friend to who had also been through the process, and the job is actually door-to-door sales while being pitched as entry-level business. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonexistent

Sales and Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I got a email about an interview I asked when and it all was pretty fast
    Kind of a long commute but I did not like the vibe that was given off

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Falls Church, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

2-3 rounds of interviews process, basic interview questions its a easy one i believe. Last interview they will let you know about the company and what they do. Its a very easy process and if you like marketing go for it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yiurself in five years?   1 Answer

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

I had never heard of this company or applied for the position. I got a call out of the blue followed by a text. Recruiter said I applied, then that they found my profile on zip recruiter. The call was actually confusing because at first I thought they were a firm leading a search for another position I had actually actively applied for. The recruiter immediately invited me for an interview, but this seemed off to me so I asked a few more questions. It turns out this is a very junior position with a salary not even close to my range. I don't know what their angle is, but this gave me a really bad feeling that they are calling people out of nowhere. When I declined to move forward in this scam the recruiter was actually rude and implied that I was desperate for a job or was currently unemployed. Wrong on both.

Interview Questions

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 9, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to speak with us and to leave feedback for the company. We apologize that we were not a great fit for your experience level and wish you the best luck in your future... More