Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.2

Entry Level Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the HR and then an interview the next day. They sent me a confirmation email which looks professional. People there are kind and the interview is smooth. They asked typical questions like your strength and weakness, your definition of leadership. However, they never talk about your daily job even though I asked them. They just keep talking how successful this company is and how bright your future would be. They even offered me an opportunity to work in Europe if I did well here. It starts to look weird to me. Later that day I got a call for the second interview but I declined. After reading all the reviews here, I believe the jobs they are posting have nothing to do with business consulting. BE CAREFUL!!! READ ALL THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO GO!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and Weakness? How do you define leadership?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Here's my review of Zerin's interview process. I hope this helps in your quest to join Zerin! So I applied back in September actually. I didn't hear back at all. I then re-applied at the beginning of this month again and I heard back within a week from the hiring manager. In the interview do not give one word answers, make sure to paint the image of what you are looking for and show your value to bring to the company. Think of a personal experience to relate to the question. They care more about how you talk than what you know. Their whole mantra is 'we can teach you about leadership but we cant teach you to be confident, talk to people and not be mean' so keep that in mind. It's okay if you dont know the answer to a question but dont just say 'I don't know'. I was offered another interview immediately. I came back in the next day and did a job shadow. I was offered the position the next day. All in all, be confident, smile a lot, don't be nervous, and stay calm! That will take you very far in the job process! Good luck everyone!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an unruly customer?   Answer Question

Entry Level Sports Minded Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Arlington, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Only went through round 1 of the interview process, which was a type of phone screen to see if you are personable, etc. The interview was a neutral experience. Asked basic interview questions and then pitched information about the clients they work with/for, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could improve on? What do you like to do in your free time? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Junior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was a quick turnaround. There are three rounds of interviewing. The first round was ten minutes and is to make sure you are personable and competent. The second round they will take you out to coffee or lunch and try to sell the company to you. They explain the business model and how it works. The last round is the "do you have what it takes" interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Alexandria, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was great. Company is very kind. They asked me questions about what I am seeking in an entry-level job and what my strengths and weaknesses are. After that, the recruiter notified me that I may/may not get an invite for a second interview. The second interview is longer, about three hours, and here they go over what will happen during each stage of the positions and how you move from top to bottom. For example, they explained that we would start in sales then once we were promoted, then assistant manager, then human resources, and finally manager.

Interview Questions

• How do I like the Business environment, how do I feel about sales, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

At first the job seemed very professional and high level but after I went through the interview process I found that the job was not what I expected it to be at all. I was given very little real information as to what the job actually was and when I was offered a position I was not given a contract to review before hand. They seemed to dance around a lot of my questions and I soon realized why since it ended up not being what I though it was and ended up being door to door sales.

Interview Questions

Once I realized that it was door to door sales and commission based only I declined

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

The first round of the interview process took place via Skype, being that I live two states away from Zerin's location. They called me later that day at 8:30 p.m to inform me that I had made it to the second round and I set up my interview time for the next week. One day before the interview, they sent me my confirmation email, stating that my interview would take place at 1:30 the following afternoon. However, after driving more than 8 hours to conduct my interview, the office was a ghost town, it was completely empty. I waited in the building for 20 min. hoping someone would show up and no one ever did. I then called the girl from HR who scheduled my interview, and there was no answer (keep in mind, this is at 1:30 on a weekday). Not only did no one show up for my interview, but they never called me back. I had read reviews that said to avoid this company, but I ignored them- I wish I hadn't. Avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest attributes? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was laid back and easy. They kept the questions strictly on the company. In the first interview, they had already mentioned what is going to happen in the second Interview. Overall they don't mention what kind of job this is at all. But I did a little bit of research and found out that I'm being hired for door to door sales position. I just went for practice in the interview process since I recently graduated and am in the job search.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

First of all, I didn't realize that the two companies, Zerin Business Consulting and Omega Business Consulting are sharing the same office and they are partners. I got interviews for both companies and that's when I found it strange. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist until I met the hiring manager, and then we went through my resume and experience, and who, what the company is and what they do, nothing about the position duties and responsibilities, when I asked, the hiring manager said they will talk about it at the second round interview which is shadowing someone who work there. At the end I asked the relationship between ZBC and OBC, he claimed that they are partners, and they will share information, so that I don't have to show up for the afternoon interview with OBC.

Interview Questions

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Jul 1, 2015

Thank you for your review on the interview process at Zerin. Congratulations on being qualified for multiple positions at the company. We have partnered to enable us to work on multiple campaigns ... More

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Fairfax, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

One of the best interview I have ever attended, it was very interactive and educative. The questions were direct and simple because it a job related but academic. The time was well managed so I didn't feel bored. The most interesting part of the entire interview process was when I was give the job description and the interviewer asked me to make comparisons with what am doing in my present job. Tea and snacks were offered during and after the interview which let me love the company more .

Interview Questions

• How did I know about the company   1 Answer

Commute