Zerin Business Consulting Marketing Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zerin Business Consulting Marketing Position Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

"Marketing" Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Red Flag #1 - A recruiter from Zerin Business Consulting called me, claiming that the CEO received my job application and the resume I sent them, and wanted to interview me immediately. The catch? I never applied for a job with them. I double checked all of ZBC's current job postings across several major career websites, and noticed that each job (from Junior Executive to Entry Level) had the exact same list of qualifications and responsibilities. All jobs were 100% identical.

Red Flag #2 - During they call, the recruiter didn't pre-screen me or ask me any questions about my work experience or advanced education.

Red Flag #3 - I agreed to give them a chance and scheduled the interview. One, they gave me no choice about what time I could interview. Tomorrow or nothing, essentially. Two, they promised to send me a follow up email on where to go, what to bring, and what to wear. I never received an email. Three, I am a professional with a master's degree. Why would you need to send me information on how to dress for an interview?

Red Flag #4 - I looked at ZBC's Glassdoor page to get a feel for potential interview questions and information about benefits. The consensus on the site seemed to be that ZBC is a door-to-door sales company masquerading their positions as professional sales and marketing jobs.

Red Flag #5 - The recruiter I spoke to on the phone told me to call her back at a particular number if I had questions. (I wanted to cancel the interview.) I called, and the line was not in service and not affiliated with ZBC. Next, I called the number listed on the company website. The number was again not in service.

Interview Questions

• None. They did not ask me any questions relevant to the job or my qualifications during our phone conversation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I had an initial interview then 2 back to back interviews. Initial interview was very friendly and relaxed with basic behavioral questions. Purpose seems like it is to get a basic screening; take a look at you and make sure you match with what your resume states. Next round of interviewing was a lot longer and only slightly more difficult.

Interview Questions