ZeroChaos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

1.8

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZeroChaos (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Application process was easy. Received a phone call almost immediately. Phone screening process was fairly easy. Received some detail and additional information about the position available and details about the company.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have for this role.   1 Answer

Ads Quality Rater Interview

Interview

No real interview. Just submitted my resume after being contacted by the recruiter. Had a logic test to go through. Was contacted 2 months after finishing the test. Was provided with very confusing instructions.

Ads Quality Rater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ZeroChaos.

Interview

To get hired, you apply online and it may take several weeks, but you will receive an email inviting you to begin the onboarding process. I am not sure how well they go over the application you submit or your resume, or if they simply send this email to everyone that applies and then if you actually complete the onboarding process, which takes a good amount of time, then they give you a chance, but there was no interview at all. I applied, submitted all the necessary documents to be hired (I-9, NDA, etc.) and then within a week I received an email telling me my start date and then I started working.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZeroChaos (New York, NY).

Interview

There was not any interviews; there was just a test. The day after taking the test, they contacted me. I accepted the job, and the hiring process was very quick too.

Interview Questions

• The online test was based on the grammar comprehension and logic.   Answer Question

Ad Quality Rater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZeroChaos in January 2017.

Interview

A lot of paperwork, but I was done with completing and getting all the necessary ID's and signatures within 3 days and was given a start date a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZeroChaos (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I love how organized this company is. I filled out information via email and waited. It took several weeks, but I appreciated the email reply that I received letting me know I would be hired when the next available position became open within the next few weeks. That allowed me to stop seeking employment and take care of things to prepare to begin working.

Aqr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Township Washinton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZeroChaos (Township Washinton, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was part of the application process, via IQ test . The test followed right after the completion on the job application and if i remember correctly, it was divided in 3 parts : reasoning, math and memory skills.

Ads Quality Rater Interview

Interview

all online there is no process. not much else to say but that. they look at your resume and pick a warm body and then dump you when they don't want you.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZeroChaos.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied and was informed shortly.Very easy process.I was notified by email and talked with a person just once. They were helpful in getting the process.

Ad Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZeroChaos (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick email with questions you had to answer, a questionnaire, and I believe one phone call interview. There wasn't much to it. Very simple process. The longest part was the paperwork after getting hired.