Zest Anchors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zest Anchors

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zest Anchors (Escondido, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was comprehensive. I had the opportunity to thoroughly review the job description and to ask detailed questions to be sure the position was right for me. I then met with C level staff for one on one interviews before being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage a distributor who had more profitable lines to sell - how did you keep them focused?   1 Answer

Negotiation

By way of a recruiter, I submitted details about my previous salary and compensation. The company offered MORE than I expected!

Shipper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zest Anchors (Escondido, CA).

Interview

I did a walk-in to apply and the next day the manager called me to come in for an interview. I met with the manager the next day and after many questions about my shipping experience, she gave me a tour of the building and how they process their product.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zest Anchors (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

6 hours of in person interviews with no break. Most of the interviewing leadership team had not even looked at my resume with over a weeks before the interview. Hiring Mgr took the time to speak poorly of the VC group that owns zest but didn't have much else to say. The 4 person WM leadership team came from same former company, so they were 'getting the band back together' after that company went sideways...they shared that none of the leadership lives within 75 miles of the Zest HQ. It was a real mess and has been a pretty funny story to share with friends about awful companies and interview experiences. VC owner interview was actually timely, good questions and thorough answers so there was a bright spot. :-)

Interview Questions

• Do you have a copy of your Resume? I haven't looked at it yet...   1 Answer