Zeta Global Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zeta Global

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I shouldn't even classify what I had as a phone interview. It was more like multiple conversations with a recruiter, and getting ditched twice by my actual interviewer. Really? You're so busy you don't have time for a 15 minute phone screen? Nor to apologize to someone who took aside time to await your calls? I know this is a tough economy, but this industry is small, and it's pathetic. The 70 million capital funding must have gotten to their heads.

Other Interview Reviews for Zeta Global

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had 2 face to face interviews with different people. 1st one with direct manager and second with 2 team members. Mostly behavioral questions, good interview process overall.

Interview Questions

• Client wants to launch a campaign today but you need your manager to sign off before launching but you can't reach them. What would you?   Answer Question