Zeta Global Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical interview process with preliminary phone screen by HR, followed by phone screen by the Hiring Manager, and 3 in-person final round interviews with HM, another team member, and HR.
Phone screen: Hiring Manager was excited to hear about my background (Big 4) and that I wanted to join a startup. I got called in for a final round a week later.
Final round:
1st interviewer- said he thought I was a good fit and "even though I shouldn't say this, would love to have you on-board"
2nd interviewer- asked multiple times why I wanted to join a start-up even though I had better options coming out of Big 4. When I said a few positive things about start-ups and why I wanted to join, asked me if my employment was secure at my current post.
HM- Kept waiting for about half an hour. Asked me why I wanted to join a startup and whether I still had my job at my current firm. Then, after two questions, said she had to run to a meeting and thanked me for coming in.

Overall, a very bizarre final round with no communication afterwards. The most displeasant part of the whole process was being asked, essentially, if I was only trying to join the firm because I had been fired. Even if I had, it is unprofessional to ask that directly and shows a lack of belief in their own firm attracting talent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Is your current employment secure?   1 Answer