Zeta Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zeta Global Interview Questions

Interviews at Zeta Global

2.8

DMS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round was simple test after clearing it ws manager round with few technical and non technical questions. After week got call for director round with general experience and marketing experience on campaigns and strategies, tools used and experience.

Interview Questions

• HR round was general questions, family, previous company experience. Package discussion, when to join, general formalities   1 Answer

S/W Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus ,Written test held which consist of basic quant and tech ques on C,Data structure And c++ consist of sql queries and then tech interview in which they asked abt c and dbms mostly,Nd c++

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Written test, Technical round 1,2,3, Interview with CRM Head. very easy and all about my resume. but they will ask each and everything in resume. they try to understand your analysis, written test much hard 60 questions in 60 minutes. but interview process is very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

written test and two rounds of interviews and hr interview written test and two rounds of interviews and hr interview written test and two rounds of interviews and hr interview written test and two rounds of interviews and hr interview

Interview Questions

• 1. what is email marketing and type of digital marketing technologies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Written, Technical and HR

Written exam is all about Aptitude, Reasoning and English.

In technical they would check digital marketing knowledge.

HR round is just a personal round.

This is not so easy or not so tough.

2 years of agreement with the employer is must.

DM Associate Search Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

i have reached the office as per the communications made by the HR and College, on oct 22 2010, went with initial written test and then 1-1 personal interview, so after few day i received call stating that i will have phone interview with HR and then on Oct Th i had interview and they asked we to travel to hyd next morning to collect the offer letter, on Th Oct 2010 i have received offer letter asking me to join on Nov 1st 2010.

Publisher Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, 1st with team leader, then presentation, to finish a meeting with the high management.
    All interviews were done quickly and in a good atmosphere.
    The recruitment process is explained really clearly so candidates know the process flow, I had time to read more abour affiliate marketing etc.. It was very useful.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge regarding The Affiliate Marketing, What does mean CPM? How do you calculate an eCPM?   Answer Question

Software Trainie Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Visakhapatnam (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

At first written test -> GD -> technical -> hr

In written questions were mostly on C,ds,CPP and some from java,dbms.
    I got 22/60 marks in written and people upto 26/60 marks were forwarded to next round.

Interview Questions

• In written most of the questions were from logical reasoning.   Answer Question

Digita Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Walkin/Campus recruitment for freshers and Telephonic/walkin for Experienced and both are good and fast response after each round of interview. Starting from screening, HR, Technical1, Technical2, HR again are the different rounds included in the interview process, but not to panic as they are human being and your answers ahould be precise and diplomatic sometimes

Interview Questions

• Process understanding on the email marketing   1 Answer

Negotiation

It dependa on how you tackle, but not much difficult

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview .All the questions were asked based on the experience and relevant to the profile /role we are going to be take .

There are 3 rounds of interview .i.is with the manager .2.2nd round with VP Finance .3,last but not least with the HR